Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did my post go?
I made a post in Challenges about a new challenge I wanted to open up, and it has mysteriously disappeared...hrm.........
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
Yeah, about jerky adult games. I remember it.-
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Yes, that's the one...
i think i know what happened, and it's one word: admins. Big Grin
Jumping Jahoolipers!
I removed it, because this place is for all ages. Even though you said 18+ it is not the kind of content that is for this place. There are others forums/sites you can post it just not here.
Good one, Wildcard - let's not pollute this forum with filth. Smile
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
and plus it's common instinct for 13 year olds to open something that says 18+. Big Grin at least for me it is
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
OK...that's just utterly pathetic.

*sigh*

So much for thinking people around here were actually open-minded. I sure guess I fooled myself, now didn't I.

Quote:Good one, Wildcard - let's not pollute this forum with filth.
You didn't even read the post.

Quote:I removed it, because this place is for all ages. Even though you said 18+ it is not the kind of content that is for this place. There are others forums/sites you can post it just not here.
Neither did you.
adosorken: I did, I've learnt my lesson and keep copies. I again reread it. Challenges to the nature of "I challenge you to make the most perverse, lewd, vulgar, tasteless game possible...without using a single swear word or reference to nudity. " is not what this site or the challenges section is about. This site is voluntary open to all ages, and from my perspective(i.e. the person hosting it) your challenge does not fit. If you don't like it run your own forum.

I don't want to start a whole new season two of this debate. I keep the site/forum inline with my vision of the community, the above is part of the core line of this site. If you have an issue with it and want to discuss if further PM me.
whatever.