Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hacking bat files
at my doctors they have a computer check in. it's a batch file from the looks of it. so i alt + tab the thing and go to windows. mind you there is no mouse out to use. i hit window's key ::porgrams ::accesories. then i pick ms-dos and the enter key doent work!! but in the check in program the enter key works! i dont get it. can you disable keys on windows. or did the programer change the default keyboard map? want to get the source code for the program!!
You can selectively disable the enter key. A vb script can do that. But if they can build such a sophisticated script then they wouldnt be using a dos program to check in. Anyways, could you please be more detailed as to what kinda arrangement they have? The comp system. Can you get someother program to execute? etc etc...
go into the start menu like u did, then hit 'r' to go to run. then type in "command" and tab down to 'ok' and hit space. ull be in ms-dos prompt Wink if u cant use enter still, ur screwed. btw y are you doing this.

"here's your vikoden, dr. diro... hey wait a MINUTE" Smile
yeah? why are you doing this?

Quote:"here's your vikoden, dr. diro... hey wait a MINUTE" Smile
:rotfl:
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
it looks awfuly like dos screen. the computer is a compaq the OS is 2000 i think. it's not 3.1 95 98 or XP. it's networked to other computers. i want to see the code. i could always just type in stuff like exit quite 0 end to see if i could get full acess.
how did you get access to a doctors computer?
Back by popular demand!
....you use it to check your slef in.....
Quote:....you use it to check your slef in.....
not where i live
Back by popular demand!
Quote:
Diroga Wrote:....you use it to check your slef in.....
not where i live

yea whitetiger, no kidding, here in PR we sign a waiting list, or we go to the secretary and tell her we've got an appointment....as for a check in computer.....wow sounds advanced to me Wink
igitalblackie.com - Done! Smile Ask about our hosting Wink

-Goddess of the of the No More Religion Threads movement Smile
well it's an oarthodontist. yeah i live where mircosoft was founded...