Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOLY DAM!
[Image: goshot7.gif]

i managed to make a 3d engine that can pull more than the 1000 polies that i've never been able to break, this engine maxing out at 5000, and when its zoomed in on the player, it still runs ~20-30fps [p3 550] >D

wow, damn i think i need to change my pants >D

heres a cleaner, closer shot, [ notice the temperary SD3 ripped textures >D ]

[Image: goshot6.gif]
w00t! Gonna post that engine for us all to try out and give you feedback on?

*drools*
HAWT DAZZAM! :o
ammit potato!
http://syn9.rpgdx.net/download/godemo4.zip

remember, not my textures, their ripped and only in so that i can use them as an example for making environments
Yeah I've played SD3 before Tongue

Awesome work! I might take my hand at converting it to C in the next few days... doesn't look to hard at all. That is of course if you don't mind. Wink
oh, ofcourse not, i just wish i had all my paper notes on all the formats and the way everything works put into my online design doc to make your life easier Sad
I don't think that will really be a problem (although it would serve to further interest me Wink)... everything seems more or less straight forward really. I think I will be able to port it quite easily actually. I'll find out for sure on Thursday though (my final exams are done then so I can devote some serious effort to it).
that blows my noobie mind away! is that all qb or you doing some funny libs and ASM stuff?
thanks, its qb + directqb only, source included in the download
I hate you! You'll hook up people on 3D, you evil man!

Tongue

Just kidding.

Nice work. I'm jelous.