Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QBOA #11 is coming.
December 27th will bring QBOA #11, featuring, for the first time, editing by eQuuskia. The issue will be rather large, with a number of articles (a few by myself, including the promised Introduction To Finite State Machines article), many game reviews (including BBF), and other such random stuff. So y'all are warned ahead of time...the acid leaks back on the 27th. Tongue
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
I won't be online then. Fuck.
neither will i, but i'll try to do an article on something. just don't know what.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Now I'll compare your review with mine Tongue
We understand it is the Xmas/Chanukah/Yule season and people may not be online. (smells the Yule tree....mmmm Smile) I am working hard on a feature article for QBOA. Hopefully I will have it finished in time. However, for those that wish to submit articles after the deadline, by all means do so. They will be added. Thank you all ahead of time for contributing to QBOA by means of articles or just visiting. And Happy Holidays to everyone. Smile
Quuskia - digital princess
Why do I have to wait for the review of my game for so long since it's already done? Can't you PM it to me? Today perhaps.

Yes, this was The Attack Of The Feedback Whore VIII.
Lachie: I am not sure I understood what you meant.
He likes finding out how good his games are Smile
he can't wait until qboa 11 comes out. he wants to read the reviews on his game now.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Lachie: Your entry for the One Key Challenge was excellent. I had to push people off of my computer in my dorm because they would not stop playing the game. For some reason, the simplicity of using one key was very appealing to them. Smile