Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year everyone! :D
It turned 2004 here about 25 minutes ago (GMT -4). Fireworks EVERYWHERE! People here love to party so the streets are filled with people with horns and snappers and all kinds of crazy stuff. It's great Big Grin

Anyways, The Terrible Trio (myself, Rhiannon, and eQuuskia) have a special treat for the Qmunity which we will unveil later on. In addition, this night marks the official opening of The Basic Network, which is a site designed to encompass all aspects of BASIC programming, from QB to VB to PB to Cheesecake to Moonrock to DragonBASIC to fill_in_other_basic_compilers_here. It is finally operational after two months of construction. There may still be a few bugs in the system but it'll all be ironed out over the next few days. Anyways, come on over and enjoy Big Grin

http://www.basicnetwork.net/

Happy New Year Qmunity, and may QB live on forever!! Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
*puts on party hat, looks around* well, this is no fun...

Just finished a lackluster hour and a half of watching dick clark, drinking fake champagne and playing scrabble. Wooo!!!
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Rhia slept through the turnover. Tha bum Big Grin

That's ok though coz she worked hard today Big Grin

EDIT: Proof of Rhia's hard work:

[Image: hardwork.jpg]
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
I was on the bar at work from 7:15pm new years eve until 8:00am new years day. I got to see two awesome kiwi bands (Cripple Mister Onion and 8 Foot Sativa) for free and still had a wicked night even though I was working. Its pretty amazing just how much alcohol we sell for a bar that holds 300 people, during the night, we went through at least 2 litres of Black Sambuca just for shots.

Anyway, Happy New Years Y'all :-)
esus saves.... Passes to Moses, shoots, he scores!
lmao!!! :rotfl: nek youre such a dork! that pic is OLD! And he just took advantage of me when I fell asleep one night after working HARD on some papers I had to do. :roll:

youre sleeping with the dog tonite nek Wink
igitalblackie.com - Done! Smile Ask about our hosting Wink

-Goddess of the of the No More Religion Threads movement Smile
well since in live in gmt -5 it was about 30 minutes after you posted.... but... eh. who cares! instead of fireworks here we had semiautomatic guns being shot into the air! but close enough >_<
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
GMT-5? Me too.
Whereabouts do you live, Whitetiger? I'm in Toronto.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Well I'm in GMT -5 too.... I'm in Richmond Hill currently Zack.
Like, Vaughn? I have a friend there.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Well I guess it's around there. I actually live farther up north (near Uxbridge if you know where that is)... west of a small country town called Sunderland.