Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cosmo x => qb7.1... howwww
hhey ubersmart qb people!!!!! yeah you!!

ok, cosmox is a great lib and all, but it doesnt run in qb7.1 SadSad that's not cool!!

i have the obj's..... i dunno if this is an age old question but... how could i make those obj's into a lib that qb71 can use... i totally dont get their thing in the help... thankks in advance SmileBig GrinSmile
just skip the cosmox and use rellib or UGL, cosmox seems less stable then either of those mentioned at least in my experiences with it. It would randomly crash alot and the mouse routines never worked for me.
very F***ing song remains the same
To everyone who sucks-up for the fame
Out of strength you know we speak the truth
Every trend that dies is living proof

MasterMinds Software
*sigh* You can't use .qlbs across versions of qb. That's why the source code and objs are left for you to recomplie the library for a different version. DQB and Rellib don't work either. And UGL has to come with separately compiled 7.1 version..

Cosmox isnt less stable, and in fact has more functionality than both those libraries, being an all-purpose library. I wouldnt bash it, it's a nice and fast replacement for DQB, and it serves its purpose *very* well.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
maybe i shoulda been clearer... my real ? was...

how do i make those objs into a qlb i can use in qb71...

but i already am sooo far past that path now it wouldnt even be worth it to go back ;p but, i guess for future reference it would still be good to know
I wasn't bashing it, i was just commenting on the various crashes and stuff that i have experienced with it, that happened for no reason, which in my case and in my opinion (whether it's your or not) makes it less stable.

I'm sure it serves it's purpose just fine, but it doesn't serve my purposes, honestly i don't even really like rellib (no offense rel it is a kickass lib!), cosmox, or DQB anymore
simply because they're all bloated with routines i never use, i prefer a small library that only has the routines i'll use.
GSlib is the best for my purposes IMO, that is when i use asm powered routines.

MasterMinds Software
*Rel slaps BS and Joe.....

Big Grin
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
Ouch! heh rel i still use rellib when i do need them extra features they do come in handy, some of the time.

MasterMinds Software
*Takes whip....

;*)
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
*cowers in terror...(secretly pulls out duel machine guns, laughs devilishly)...

MasterMinds Software
Sad Now what did I do??

(crazy sonofa...)
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry