Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Qbasicnews Story: Part 2
Come on, you all know you liked the last one...
If you don't know how to play, do a search for the other one, the directions are in there...

One day, there was a woman who worked at a car wash. A man in a limo pulled up and demanded that the car be washed... But the woman didn't want to spend all of her time washing the limo. This infuriated the limo owner. He stood up out of his car and...
...Filled air in his tires.
(BTW - it's played like this, right? One person says a sentence, and then the next continues it...and so on.)
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Just as he was doing this, a giant tiger leapt from behind the air pumps and mauled him to death.
The car-washing woman screamed for mercy by the tiger, but the tiger showed no signs of wanting to hurt her.
Instead it took out a laptop, running windows, which offcourse went all, "Blue Screen Of Death" on him. The woman then...
...Told the tiger to walk up to a phone booth and call his lawyer so he could sue Microsoft.
At the same time the deadly, angry, mad sick twisted Bull Getas was in the middle of torturing some poor soul, when suddenly his phone rang. It was the tiger, and he said...
"I want my money back on the MS Windows product I bought, because it's useless with it's blue screens."
And Bill Gates said:
"We don't support versions of Windows that give you blue screens anymore."
And then, suddently, a man walked towards them, and he said:
" I'm the Anti-Christ. You get me in a vendetta kind of mood, you will tell the angels in heaven that you had never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Jocke The Beast. "
[Image: jocke.gif]
"Some men get the world, other men get ex hookers and a trip to Arizona."
Bob Gates (Bill's good twin) then appeared from nowhere!.

(( :o Scary story))
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.