Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah, so anyways...
Hi again...I'm back, as you can tell from the vast number of posts I posted today. :lol: I haven't had a chance to post much recently, with work/school/being sick as hell, but today I've got a lot of free time, as work is letting up a lot, it's the weekend, and I'm not sick anymore. Big Grin So it's time to go back to being one of QBN's most active posters again. Big Grin

Anyways...I've been working hard on a few projects, including WOS, KOQB'04, and RGB. I posted some screenies of the new WOS over at qbasic.tk the other day, so please go check them out if you haven't already and lemme know what you think. Smile I am aiming for an April 8th release (that's mah birthday, hehe) for the one and only demo version. Hopefully it will live up to the standards that I set for the game back in the day. I am hoping to have the demo of RGB out at about the same time, but they may be a couple of days apart (RGB is written in powerbasic and assembly, which is why I've not posted anything about it here). As for KOQB'04...to be honest with ya, the qbasic.tk compo took time away from me working on it! Big Grin But I've been working on it recently and hopefully I'll get that tool out soon that I promised, so people who have the time can develop their own characters for it.

So yeah...it's great to be back. Big Grin

Oh and I have a question for you all...anyone played the great Sega CD game Dark Wizard? I'm making an information site for it and need a catchy name for it...hoping at least a few of yas around here have played it and might know a good name for an information site for the game. Smile It's amazing how lacking the Internet is on information for this game...especially with Sega CD emulation getting so good recently.
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
I was wondering where you had disappeared to. Heh, I figured perhaps you were just going to leave the Qmunity again or something lol.
Nah, how can he just dissappear? He holds the place together after all, you know =P

BTW where have you dissappeared? I dont see you on MSN anymore.
I dislike MSN, ICQ, etc.
What do you use instead?
Quote:[...]the great Sega CD game Dark Wizard? I'm making an information site for it and need a catchy name for it...hoping at least a few of yas around here have played it and might know a good name for an information site for the game. Smile It's amazing how lacking the Internet is on information for this game...especially with Sega CD emulation getting so good recently.

Great! I love segaCD games and how they look like, so I have another thing to download Smile
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Quote:What do you use instead?

Nothing. Why? When I'm on MSN, ICQ, or IRC or something I don't code or do any work at all. If I'm not on it I'm a hell of a lot more productive.
Quote:Nothing. Why? When I'm on MSN, ICQ, or IRC or something I don't code or do any work at all. If I'm not on it I'm a hell of a lot more productive.

Wow, another like-minded individual. People always got annoyed at me when I had MSN running, because I was always doing something else and never replyed.
esus saves.... Passes to Moses, shoots, he scores!
Yes...I find that I write normally 10 lines of code per minute (assuming average difficulty). When I'm on MSN, I do maybe 3 lines per minute...
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Quote:
Fling-Master Wrote:Nothing. Why? When I'm on MSN, ICQ, or IRC or something I don't code or do any work at all. If I'm not on it I'm a hell of a lot more productive.

Wow, another like-minded individual. People always got annoyed at me when I had MSN running, because I was always doing something else and never replyed.

Heh... I find it quite the opposite... when I'm on MSN or something I usually get 2 or 3 people talking to me and so, me trying to be the polite person that I like to think I am, I reply promptly and try to actually pay attention to the conversations at hand meaning I can't do anything else except maybe browse some forums or something as I can't really "multi-task" in my mind. If I code or try to do some other work I have to be focused I find otherwise I do a crappy job.

Probably the only reason I'll go on MSN for the next little while is to talk to Jason (from QB45.com) as I've been working on a project with him for the past while and we need to discuss stuff. Other than that I'll pretty much be ignoring it heh. Wink