Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm at school.... and it's "Gender Bender Thursday&quot
Please.... please someone...... help me. Sad
Baaaaaaah! What on earth is that? Or do I want to know...
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
? Explain please Wink
It's when guys dress as girls, and girls dress as guys. Only about 2% of our school did it, but all I expected were hairbows and maybe a pink shirt over a t-shirt.

I'm seeing people with tank-tops, miniskirts, and pants that reach up to the half-mark of their upper leg. It's horrible horrible HORRIBLE.
There is only one solution little boy... run home as fast as you can (crying all the way) and hide under your bed for the whole day. Given a lot of luck and time, you may be saved from the sheer and utter craziness that has so obviously enveloped your school. Pray to whoever it is that you pray to. Lock your door and shut your windows! Prepare for the worst!

Seriously though... wtf!?
your headmaster sure is crazy :bounce: WTF is that for anyway :barf:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This, my friends, is why ALL school systems MUST BE CHANGED.
Doesn't sound like anything's wrong to me. What, are people so afraid of their own sexualities that they can't bear to see a minor change in how people dress? Pulease, get over it already. Big Grin

I think people are afraid of seeing what looks like a hot chick from a distance, and then seeing that it's a man up close. Afraid of being called homsexual. Well, women dress like men every day, so what's the difference?

Oh that's right...that wonderful thing called double standards.
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
Nek, you dont understand. There was a time when girls used to wear 'dresses', 'skirts', etc... But now the times have changed and slowly they have started dressing like men - shirts, trousers, jeans etc...

So, its not embarassing for a girl/women to wear a t-shirts, trousers, jeans etc...

But it is utterly embarrasing for a guy to wear a skirt, tanktops, blouses etc...

Rockuman, a simple, logical solution for your problem. Just wear a white shirt and a cool blue jeans. If someone objects that you're not dressing like the opposite gender then just tell 'em that you are wearing something that is worn by most girls today =P.
I agree with TBBQ. But there is one problem: Most girls wear tight jeans. So...wear sweats. And a tee. Should do. Tongue