Poll: Friday 13th:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Get\'s me drunk
100.00%
9 100.00%
Wrecks my car
0%
0 0%
Breaks my leg
0%
0 0%
Makes my gf leave me
0%
0 0%
All of the above
0%
0 0%
Is my lucky day
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday the 13th
Today is friday 13th, does this day mean more bad luck to you then any other day?
i have 6hours left in not friday the 13thdom
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
Is my lucky day Tongue. If you don't believe in that nosense, anyway Wink
Quote:Today is friday 13th, does this day mean more bad luck to you then any other day?

Yes. I have two exams.
For me Friday the 13th is all about axes, hockey-masks, chainsaws and blood...but hey, that's just me :wink:
[Image: jocke.gif]
"Some men get the world, other men get ex hookers and a trip to Arizona."
Quote:For me Friday the 13th is all about axes, hockey-masks, chainsaws and blood...but hey, that's just me :wink:

you frighten me sometimes dear.....*gives Jocke more pics to keep his hands off the powertools*

Z!re, you forgot "none of the above". I have 6 papers to do for tomorrow afternoon *fun* Cry
igitalblackie.com - Done! Smile Ask about our hosting Wink

-Goddess of the of the No More Religion Threads movement Smile
Bah...it's just another day. Tongue
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
I just "love" friday 13th. A few years back when it was that "great" day i was having recess in school. I was crawling the playground and the kind of stuff. When i went from under one of the platforms, somebody jumped right on me and nearly killed me (well maybe not that bad)... but it hurt. After that i was running for some reason and i smacked right into a poll... getting a giant bruise on my head (well then again that could be because i'm a moron and wasn't paying attention :wink: ). Alot of other things happened to me that day. So I just love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Smile Smile Sad Sad URG I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well for me, I have no school, so I guess that would mean its my lucky day.
url=http://webberboy.no-ip.com]Fine Hand-Crafted Pens[/url]
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis: Noun, A hypothetical, invented disease of the lungs, caused by inhaling mineral or metallic dust, such as silicon and quartzite, over a long period.]
Haha! tis my lucky day as well. And I have no school either! Yey! Big Grin