Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was bored one day...
..so i sent a susgestion to Microsoft
They replied...
Quote:Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Online Customer Service.

My name is Chirag, I am a Customer Service Representative and my objective is to route you through the appropriate area so you can receive support.

From your email I understand that you have a suggestion for us to develop GUI based QBasic. I realize the importance of your suggestion and providing you the appropriate information.

I sincerely appreciate the time you have taken to send across your valuable feedback on our products. I would like to inform you that Microsoft is a customer driven company and we are greatly reliant on customers’ feedback to propel our products and services. We are thoroughly aware that people who actually use our products on a regular basis are better judges of how our products and related services can be improved.

Let me share an interesting fact with you that we receive an abundance of suggestions (over 69,000 suggestions a year!) we can't guarantee that each request makes it into a final product or service. I do understand your point of view, however please be advised that each suggestion sent to us is read by a member of the product development team and classified for easy access to drive Microsoft product improvements. I will forward your suggestions to the development team for further review.

I am sure the information I have provided will address your suggestion. Thank you so much for closely working with us to improve our Products and Services! If you need any assistance please don’t hesitate to let us know as your feedback is very valuable and meaningful to improve our service process and quality.

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service and Have a Nice day!

Chirag
Microsoft Online Customer Service Representative

"Build Customer Trust And Value By Providing A Quality Experience The First Time, Every Time."

Is your software secure? Make sure you are current with all security updates by running the scan program available at http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect

=P
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
I am sure the information I have provided will address your suggestion.

What info? He/she's not refering to that totally-irrelevant-to-your-question link below the signature, is he/she?
You do realize that someone just typed in "have a suggestion for us to develop GUI based QBasic" into a premade form...
you could email them saying to build a unix basd gui and see what they say.
Quote:What info? He/she's not refering to that totally-irrelevant-to-your-question link below the signature, is he/she?
i really dont know
Quote:You do realize that someone just typed in "have a suggestion for us to develop GUI based QBasic" into a premade form...
errrr
Quote:you could email them saying to build a unix basd gui and see what they say.
lol, i wonder what they would say. :rotfl:
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
You should email them saying that you would like to see a Linux based Windows =P
It's almost like when I emailed asking for the source to QBasic, they replied with:
Quote:No

And thats all, no signature or anything, just "No". Nice customer service they got, lol. Good thing they know what they are talking about.. at all... :rotfl:
:rotfl:

That is Class WT!!!!

nice job on the suggestions, but as PlayGGY said, I have a funny feeling that was just a premade form, although i suspect he only had to type in "develop GUI based QBasic". Lazy b*****s =P
I have to try that...
How about this email:
Code:
wtf duz da PRINT werd in qbsic do??!11??
:rotfl:
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
It's a template. Send another email asking another question that's similar, and see what the response is.