Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3d Mandelbrot !!!
I was just playing with old routines, cause I'm preparing something new and needed a basis for the future prog.

The pic was really nice, so here it is:
[Image: Rayfract.jpg]
hink Global, Make Symp' All ! ®
[Image: Banner.gif]
How about some Julia birds flying? Big Grin

You really master your own library!
Antoni
Yes, I will program a flight... The principle of these views is "simple": You map the M-Set on a horizontal plan, and raytrace it. Then you add a second plan for the sky, draw some Perlin clouds on it, and you're done.

I'm gonna generate an AVI file, where the camera will fly along the shore of the M-Set... The only "difficulty" is to write the flight script (a circle or an ellipse will probably not be enough, the camera must zoom in-out, etc...). But If I start from few key-points, and interpolate them via some 2D splines, it should be easy...

[Image: F1.jpg]
[Image: F2.jpg]
[Image: F3.jpg]
[Image: F4.jpg]
[Image: F5.jpg]

I also want to use the M-Set functions to bumpmap the view...
I made two pics only: was busy this afternoon...

[Image: Broche.jpg]
[Image: Seahorse.jpg]

But here they are...
COMPUTER FOR SALE. LEAVING BUSINESS. I will be growing vegetables from now on.... :o :o :o :o
Antoni
There will be two computers for sale soon: I'm gonna become either a math teacher, either a buddhist monk after this. No need for a computer then 8) :wink:
Jark, I am left speechless.

I've got to ask you this favor. Could you produce a 800x600 image of the second pic(sea horse)? I want to use it as my desktop.
I have generated the 1024x768 pictures. They will be posted very soon, I promise ! It's easy to reduce them to any size with XnView or Thumbnails Plus !
Thankyou very much =).

*Cant wait to see them*
is here:

[Image: TBBQ.jpg]