Poll: Do you skateboard?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
13 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skateboarding
Whew! Just got in from my first skateboard of the season...I'm a bit rusty. Couldn't quite pull off much.
Anyway, at my prime I can do...
1) Boneless
2) Backside 180
3) Ollie a deck
4) Indie grab
5) Nosegrab
6) Popshoveit
7) Nosestall
And my best trick (also my only combo): Shoveit to nosestall.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Skateboarding is cool, but very painfull

I can almost frontside boardslide
eminiscing about trapezoids in conjunction with stratospherical parabolas:

No questions asked.

www.stickskate.com
Ooh, yeah, forgot to say that I can also do a (very, very lame) Rock 'n Roll to fakie.
I'm an advid skateboarder!

Here are my special moves:

1) Being clueless.
2) Dying.
3) 360* fall into a concrete wall.
4) Aerial grab on ledge of rooftop for my life.
5) Accidentally grinding on my own body.
6) Killing others by accident.
7) An ollie into a faceplant.
8 ) <--(stupid smiley) Making vertical heights of over 100 miles above ground........... from accidentally going over a cliff.

My Super Moves:

1) Breaking skateboard in half while sustaining splinters.
2) (Literal) suicide.
3) Telling others I'm better than them and then breaking every bone in my body upon trying to get the skateboard to stay in approximately one place.

Desparation Move:

1) Slow and painful death by accidentally lodging board into throat.

No one can keep up with me at skateboarding, not even that Tony Eagle or whatever he's called...

EDIT: There's also this cool one I have where accidentally fall and scrape my eyeballs against the ground, and then they leave a reddish, purplish trail or some crap... Everyone seems to think it's cool, so I do it a lot.
lmao
Quote:I'm an advid skateboarder!

Here are my special moves:

1) Being clueless.
2) Dying.
3) 360* fall into a concrete wall.
4) Aerial grab on ledge of rooftop for my life.
5) Accidentally grinding on my own body.
6) Killing others by accident.
7) An ollie into a faceplant.
8 ) <--(stupid smiley) Making vertical heights of over 100 miles above ground........... from accidentally going over a cliff.

My Super Moves:

1) Breaking skateboard in half while sustaining splinters.
2) (Literal) suicide.
3) Telling others I'm better than them and then breaking every bone in my body upon trying to get the skateboard to stay in approximately one place.

Desparation Move:

1) Slow and painful death by accidentally lodging board into throat.

No one can keep up with me at skateboarding, not even that Tony Eagle or whatever he's called...

:lol:

tony hawk.

i don't skateboard. my brother does. he figures he's a pro. what can he do? well... he can olly... seriously though, he's the most conceited person i know.

i myself? i can do a couple moves!

1. kick flip and have the skateboard spank me in the face
2. hand plants? bah! I do faceplants!
3. being run over by a car
4. bailing as my skateboard heads for the curb
5. standing in one place
6. dancing on skateboard (as i desperetly try to stay balanced)
7. front flip (as i hit a wall or something at high speeds)
8. nose stall (i hit a bump. i go flying, my nose digs into the ground, and stalls the skateboard.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
I can *almost* kickflip. I usually get one foot on the board, and that's it. I think I once pulled it off. Ah, well. I'm working on the 50-50 (we have a great skatepark here.). Big Grin
My friend skate boards, but not me though. I use a scooter to get around, and every now and then i make it fly of the ramp. Sometimes when i do that it hits someone :bounce: . If it's one of my friends that i hit i might get slamed on the ground. Anyways when my friend lets me try out his skateboard, my moves are,

Reg. Moves

1) Ollie, and fall right into the pavement because the skateboard flew out for benethe me.

2) Balenceing Act, and as a struggle to stay on the skateboard I fly right into a thorn bush.

3) Super Grind, I ollie onto a pole and end up smack my balls on the rail.

Sig. Moves

1) Electric Air, I go into a half-pipe and fly out of it a ram right into a set of power lines and get electricuted.

2) Human Bullet Hole, I go as fast as humanly possible. Then I lose contrle and ram right into a brick wall, crating a human shaped
crater in the wall.

That's my list of moves...
I dabbled in skateboarding back in the day. I did OK I guess. Wasn't much into many tricks though outside of the usual crap like ollie into a railside down a 20 foot rail on City Hall's steps and avoid being busted by city police. But...pull off a Ho-Ho and then you will be the :king: (hint: you need a half to pull off this move, and it's technically a freestyle move...)
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
Unfortunately (another drawback of being in America). There's a horrible sterotype on skateboarders, and to be honest, it's true most of the time. Here, being a skateboarder means you like to imitate people from Jackass a lot and start a bunch of retarded raves. Up in Alaska, there was a "Homie Vs. Skater" thing going on. I seriously beleive I was the only non-nerd up there that was able to befriend both sides without being caught in the middle of anything...