Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with project.
I have a project I've been working on for awhile now, but I could use some help with the last part of it. It's not a game, it's actually for use in a business, (of which I'm not at liberty to say who or what type.)
It's approx. 50k in size so far. Also, it doesn't really contain any graphics. If anyone is interested, please send me an email. I really don't want to use up the forums space for back and forth conversations concerning this. I'd rather leave it for it's original purpose.

Thanks in advance.
adsherm
It' kinnda hard to join if you don't know what it is about, in general.

Business? Calculating the 1billionth decimal of PI? Calculating the average mass of a box?
Yea. Good point.
It's mainly just keeping files on "clients", but I need to be able to keep "general" info. in some areas, and detailed info. in others. (i;e, # of people per "case" = general info., # of times helped = detailed) I really can't go into it much more than that, except for to say each of the "general" stats are broken down into seperate areas, like:
Total # of clients: 50
Total # of male clients: 23
Total # of female clients: 27
(That's not it, but it should give you an idea.)
The general info. is for statistical purposes only.
The detailed would consist of personal info.
To try to give anymore info. than that would take up a lot of space on this format. Which is what I'm trying to avoid.

I hope this helps some.
adsherm