Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The RPG named Xeko (UPDATE)
Hello future fans of "The Legend of Xeko", I am the maker of it and I have new news. The games DEMO portion will be complete by March 20th, the full version by April 16th. I will send you via email the demo. For the full version, you must really like the demo in order to get it. It is a very long game. I put much time to make it. It is based on a very old legend I resurrected. For the full version and the sequel, it will only cost a dollar. More info shall be placed when the demo is finished. The demo and first full version will be free if you like the demo. I just want you to enjoy the story rather than the gameplay........that is my goal...
eko is the only way to save the world...
1.- You better set up a web site and a download to the demo. Not everyone will be bothered to send an email.

2.- Asking for money to get a QB game is not a good idea. Trust me.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
I would just like to stress #2 as much as humanly possble.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Quote:Hello future fans of "The Legend of Xeko"

Ahem... who says we are gonna be fans? We may all :evil: hate :evil: it with a flaming passion, you know.
Quote:I would just like to stress #2 as much as humanly possble.
I would just like to stress what Toonski said there as much as humanly possible.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Can't you just give us a hint of what the story is about? I'm just curious. I love RPG's!
I won't send you a dollar either though. It would cost almost $.50 to send you a dollar, thats $1.50 already and it's TAX SEASON! :rotfl:

How about if I send you a link to a QB game that I made with an expensive studio program?

What I'm trying to say is that I think we are all just learning from each other and stuff in here man. If you ask the really smart people a question, they won't charge you for an answer, they will just teach you everything they know, for free... 8) yeah...

http://www.qbnz.com/dr_davenstein/Pacenstein.zip

[Image: PacShot.jpg]

BTW... I'm not one of the really smart people... :oops:

Where is that link to ZeroG...Atte3...Ghini Run... Big Grin
Demo Pls.... Big Grin
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
March 20th the demo will be complete, don't worry, I expect it will be completed sooner...
eko is the only way to save the world...
All talk about this game will go in the other thread please.