Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoo is eViL... Or other ppl on this earth is.
GRRRRRRRRR :evil: ......... Today yahoo sent me a email, saying i have been spaming other people. Hmm.... that's hard to belive because I bearly even send e-mails to anyone. The e-mail came with a attachment, but the fear of it having a virus i didn't touch it. So what i think has happened is...

1) Some Dumb F*cker, was able to hack into my e-mail account.

2) The people at Yahoo derserve to be punched in the face, because there morons.

3) Or... some jerk is trying to send me a virus.

So I just decided to delete my whole account including my website... Now i'm cold, siteless, and have a fear someone, or someppl are out to get me...
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Or you should learn when virus makers decide to send attachments as part of thier virus saying its from yahoo to fool you.

Yahoo doesnt send those emails.
No hacking was done.
Dont read spam.

The worms go through a persons cache, check for emails, and send messages like that if it sees a "@yahoo.com" adress. Nobody is targeting you, its a mass sent out virus.

Quote:..........
Was this edited or did you intentionally post the one liner?
b]Hard Rock[/b]
[The Stars Dev Company] [Metal Qb flopped] [The Terror]
Stop Double Posts!
Whats better? HTML or Variables?
A virus email thingy was my first guess. I knew somewhat that someone didn't hack into my account (I was just listing it as a possiblity). Also i was kindof joking about "someone's out to get me" thing. Besides i was being on the safe side by deleteing my account. I was going to change my website and such anyways. So some good did come out of this Big Grin .
Several e-mail provided send that message if you have sent a rediculous amount of emails. I don't know if Yahoo really does.

If they did send it, someone is spamming from your account.
Well... if that's happening (which i don't think it is, because the message was in my "bulk" folder), I deleted my account already so they probuly can't do it now.
ohhhh please tell me how to delete yahoo mail account I get gozillions of e-mail junk there I just can't stop empting bulk folders enuf there ....
unescape.com
Massive online role playing game
Free to play
Go to help... then look at the Frequently asked questions. Click on How do I delete my accont. Follow the instructions from there...
Thanks I just got yahoo to be able to talk on their messenger I didn't realize the hassel of it.
I honestly never even thought of deleting the account . I didn't think you could
unescape.com
Massive online role playing game
Free to play
Er...Yahoo wouldn't send you an attachment. That wasn't a good course of action, deleting your accout. That was a scam. I get those emails all the time at my hotmail account. They all have attachments... :roll:
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.