Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to this guy?
Whatever happened to Vic Luce?
He wrote tonnes of tutorials.
Also, he was once really big in the QB community, but now I can't find him in any chatrooms, forums, etc.

Does anybody know? I sent him a bunch of emails about his 3D graphics generator on his site (http://members.aol.com/radiohands/) and I got no response to any of them.

Where is he?
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
I think he disappeared... like Mallard...

heh... every programming tip I know I learned from that guy's tutorials...
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
All the old really really good QB'ers have disappeared!
Mallard, Vic Luce... Sad
I just PRAY that Mac, or Alipha at the http://network54.com/hide/forum/13959/ forum don't disappear!
heh... I hope Mac likes Florida... Smile
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
So do I.
I'd like to be in Florida right now. There's about 1 and a 1/2 feet of snow here Sad
The snow sure is great for building snow forts, though :rotfl: But then again, the freakin' snowplow came around and ruined one of the walls :o
heh... last snow storm we were out for a week....that ROCKED...

of course, here in maryland, they close school for 4 inches of snow :rotfl:
florida isnt the awesome state people think it is. it's like alaska, only warmer and with less to do.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
...no snow though...
Quote:heh... last snow storm we were out for a week....that ROCKED...
How much snow did you get?
We (here in Toronto) just got another foot of snow. And we're getting another 1/4 of a foot.
Doesn't look like I'll be using the new skateboard I'm getting for my birthday any time soon :-?
Heh, I hope that the temperature will at least be above 0 celcius! That way there'll be packing snow, and snowball fights :rotfl:
lol, we got 2 and a half feet, ~75cm (?) here. People aren't used to that much.... got a lot of programming done, though Big Grin