Poll: What decade did you like
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
pre 1970
100.00%
8 100.00%
>70-80<
0%
0 0%
>80-90<
0%
0 0%
>90-00<
0%
0 0%
>00-present<
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow I am getting old
I listened to AC/DC & Guns & Roses + Allice Cooper

My daughter come to me & wanted me to listen to M&M ?

I ask her what color she had..

later she ask me if I liked Black Eyed Peas ?

I told her no I liked Pinto's better. Why do they want to be nammed after food ?

If you notice it goes in cycles like:
The Cars , The Doors . etc... All dealing with cars
of course I maybe experiencing tecknical difficulties at last.
unescape.com
Massive online role playing game
Free to play
Lol. That happens to me. I absolutely love music from the 70s. I did not live the 70s (I was born in Dec, 1978), but I still think that the best music was made then. From glam to punk to heavy metal to ambient to jungle to techno to new wave to progressive rock to disco to whatever you want. Everything was amazing.

I should like the 80s better, as I was grown up in the 80s, but this is not the case. The 80s gave great music as well, but everything sounds very similar. That's why I adore Smashing Pumpkins or the good ol' grunge bands. They were redefining music to sound more like in the 70s, in very different fashions. When Smashing Pumpkins released Gish (1991) nodoby played hard rock songs of 7 minutes with infinite solos and deep lyrics (appart from ol' Heavy Metal bands, but I've always thought that Heavy Metal bands' lyrics are a little bit on the same topic, at least the most commercial songs [a la fear of the dark]). It was the "Queen's concept of music" which I absolutely love.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Classic rock is where it's at.
Eminem? I'm sorry, but Eminem is the most idiotic mass of suicidal, depressing, jump-off-the-bridge, kill-all-the-women, snort-crack attitude...packed into one excuse of a human being.
Me? I like the Baroque period. Bach, Telemann, Handel....
And The Beatles. :wink:
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Open your mind and get into the 70s progressive epic Rock and Roll, Zack, you'll like them Wink specially 'cause you enjoy classical baroque music.
Quote:Eminem? I'm sorry, but Eminem is the most idiotic mass of suicidal, depressing, jump-off-the-bridge, kill-all-the-women, snort-crack attitude...packed into one excuse of a human being.

Give him a break, Zack, he had a very rough childhood.

But anyways, I was born in the late 80s and raised through the 90s, but recently Ive had a liking for 70s/80s music. Especially since Vice City came out.. damn what a good game with good music....!
Quote:
Zack Wrote:Eminem? I'm sorry, but Eminem is the most idiotic mass of suicidal, depressing, jump-off-the-bridge, kill-all-the-women, snort-crack attitude...packed into one excuse of a human being.

Give him a break, Zack, he had a very rough childhood.
[...]
Doesn't excuse his attitude towards everything. IMHO his music is plainly, openly violent. That isn't needed these days.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Yea... I was thinking it through in school today, and decided that was such a bad excuse. Lol. Anyone can redeem themselves after having a bad childhood. But I suppose in a way he has, what with his music career and all.
He makes good music now and then. I have no business judging the rest of his life, lest I be judged (where have I heard that before?)

Anyways, soul from the 60s and jazz from any time floats my boat too... That stuff is about as energetic as music gets. But as rock goes, I agree with nate that grunge rock from the 90s kicks ass. And some of its pop rock ain't bad either.

Also, this sound wierd, but I love orchestral music. Not like opera and classical stuff, but recent stuff, like in movies and such.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
I do love orchestral music as well. And I am one of the little people who actually thinks that orchestral + rock is great. "Who wants to live forever". Listen to that song and shut up Big Grin

I also like when "modern" people try to do orchestral music. If not, listen to the OST of "American McGee's Allice" (which, by the way, is one of my favourite games"). It has been writen and performed by the keyboardist from Nine Inch Nails. It is GREAT!