Poll: Is this good???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It\'s Great!
100.00%
12 100.00%
It\'s Good!
0%
0 0%
It\'s Ok
0%
0 0%
It\'s Bad
0%
0 0%
It looks like something that my cat barfed up...
0%
0 0%
It\'s so bad that you, Silent-Death, deserve to have all your limbs choped off as I slowly jab a knife into your thoat...
0%
0 0%
It\'s so bad that you, Silent-Death, deserve to have all your limbs choped off as I slowly jab a knife into your thoat... ,and i\'m just picking this because it sounds cool =P.
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I drew a Castle...
I draw a small Castle, tell me what you guys think...
Oh yeah and please keep in mind i'm one of the crappyests artists on the planet...
[Image: LinkPhoto?GUID=c3a56b95-6635-2421-3b2c-7...20f5&size=]

Also it's not finshed...
its ok for the crappyest artist on the planet Wink. did u just decide that you were gonna draw a castle? or are you drawing for some reason other than just to draw? its better than i could draw. but yea, i dont usually draw castles...
I'm drawing it for a website... maybe mine... maybe here... maybe yours....... ok now i just confused myself. It's for my website.
It that's going to be in an animation, it'll be great. But if it's just still art, well...

You should try doing animated gifs or Flash. That drawing style could really work well.
It is going to be a animation... but what you'll have to find out :wink: .
That looks exactly the same as the castle from the castle game:

http://www.xgenstudios.com/castle/index.htm

That is one crazy game
Ugh dark_prevail...must you post links with such blatant browser-abusing popunders and plugins... Tongue

nice castle Smile
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
uhh. ahem.... I use a popup blocker and there am not subject to the vile tyranny of such terrifically awful items. Wink
Quote:That looks exactly the same as the castle from the castle game:

http://www.xgenstudios.com/castle/index.htm

That is one crazy game

I was wondering if anyone would notice... my drawing is based off of that (i'm useing it as reference, because i suck at art stuff)...

BTW I want to know who said it was bad... if you picked bad please tell me why so i can improve it Big Grin .
oops... sorry if i blew yer cover Wink lol. =)
It is very strange because I was playing that castle game the very day that you posted the picture... wieeeerd