Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How It Is From Now On...
Yeah, a weird way to topicize this post, but it's pretty fitting I think...anyways...

Well, we finally decided it was time to make it official...Rhiannon and I are officially getting married. Smile No date has been set yet and no real plans have been made but it is certainly going to happen, and soon. We did not plan on ever getting married, since we don't need a silly piece of paper to tell each other or anyone else that we love each other, but I guess we just decided to do it anyways. Smile So yeah, I guess this is "big bad ole Nek" exposing his human side, eh? Big Grin

If anyone here plans on being in Puerto Rico at the time we get married, you're invited with no questions asked. Smile
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
Quote:Yeah, a weird way to topicize this post, but it's pretty fitting I think...anyways...

Well, we finally decided it was time to make it official...Rhiannon and I are officially getting married. Smile No date has been set yet and no real plans have been made but it is certainly going to happen, and soon. We did not plan on ever getting married, since we don't need a silly piece of paper to tell each other or anyone else that we love each other, but I guess we just decided to do it anyways. Smile So yeah, I guess this is "big bad ole Nek" exposing his human side, eh? Big Grin

If anyone here plans on being in Puerto Rico at the time we get married, you're invited with no questions asked. Smile

congrats man. Good luck and happiness to the both of you.
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
'Regards from me. And of course, marriage is for two reasons: tax, and deep spiritual purposes (I sound flaky :roll: ).
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
.....congratulations are in order.....
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
*breaks out... er... BEER!* There 'ya go Wink

Congratulations! 8)
err I don't really know either of you...but whatever...very cool... Smile

GOOD LUCK!! YOU'LL NEED IT!!

jk

:rotfl:
Tongue
A marraige? Between two modern day QB programmers?

I love the internet.... Smile
Congrats on that! If I were going to Puerto Rico I would definitely stop by... however it is a tad bit out of my way. Tongue
Congratulations! And Good Luck! Big Grin
/post]
Nek & Rhiannon, congrats for deciding not to be free anymore :lol: Be happy. And we want an invitation to the wedding. At least a virtual invitation Tongue
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i