Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm giving up Programing...
I'm giving up Programing, this stuff is just to hard and I can't take it anymore. Qbasic sucks, Java looks like crap, C who'd name a lang. the letter "C"!?!, so on... i'm so sick of programing. I hope all of you come to your sences and stop wasting your life here.

BTW THIS IS NOT A JOKE!
All I can say to this is: "bah!"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I like wasting my life!!!!! especially if I learn things

fine leave...
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
any relation to the fact that it's april first?
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Any relation eh?.... well April is a nice month because it brings the May Flowers... other then that i'm not joking... i know this is april fools day (pretty odd time to do that eh?) but i'm not... joking ...about this.
Quote:any relation to the fact that it's april first?
Quote:BTW THIS IS NOT A JOKE!
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
Quote:I'm giving up Programing, this stuff is just to hard and I can't take it anymore. Qbasic sucks, Java looks like crap, C who'd name a lang. the letter "C"!?!, so on... i'm so sick of programing. I hope all of you come to your sences and stop wasting your life here.

BTW THIS IS NOT A JOKE!
APRIL FOOLS!
It is physically impossible to give up programming.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Quote:APRIL FOOLS!
It is physically impossible to give up programming.

...well i did it so i must be beyond the laws of physics...
"Java looks crap"

Well, I've been learning java for the past 5 weeks, and actually I'm quite warming to the way it works. I don't know whether all the criticism it gets is valid... sure, there are some problems, but many of the problems that newbies point out are actually quite easily solved. For example, someone was complaining that java doesn't have a CLS function... well that's easily solved by printing out some ANSI stuff etc etc.

If you give up now, you may not feel like it in the future. And believe me, you could try to learn as much english or math as your head could stand now so you'll have a head start at university, but I guarantee you it won't be as fun as knowing how to program as a head start...
Java is in fact quite crappy.

It's slow, it's bloated, and it doesn't even truly compile. On top of that, Java forces you to use classes all the time, even when they're unnecessary.