Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow, big changes
I'm not used to big changes. That's why Nikki was such a godsend for me. She always helped me out when I was scared of such a big change, like this one. Like her leaving me and taking Danny with.

Guess I'll be back here for the time being... Hi everyone. Is it okay if I come back?

Hell, maybe I'll even finish SephForum 5. Smile
earn.
Hi seph glad to see you... 8)
unescape.com
Massive online role playing game
Free to play
Yeah hi, not too sure I recognize you...? Have we met?
earn.
not that i recall but it is always a plessure to see more pepole in qb ... whether or not their new to qb or old timmers to it Smile
unescape.com
Massive online role playing game
Free to play
Welcome back seph! :king:
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
Thanks weighttrigger1998! Wink
earn.
Welcome!!!
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
Quote:I'm not used to big changes. That's why Nikki was such a godsend for me. She always helped me out when I was scared of such a big change, like this one. Like her leaving me and taking Danny with.

Guess I'll be back here for the time being... Hi everyone. Is it okay if I come back?

Hell, maybe I'll even finish SephForum 5. Smile
We had talked about stuff like this on MSN. We both pretty much knew that she wasn't the one you'd be spending your life with. Do you have any intentions of setting up arrangements to still be in your son's life?

It's okay if you come back here, no one said you should go away anyways, and anyone who has a problem with you will answer to me. :evil:
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
nice to see you back, and will you not have your shouting attitude towards me this time, please :lol:
url=http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=79][Image: safer.gif][/url]
hi there Smile youre always welcome here!!

sorry about your loss...