Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naruto
I just got the manga and I'm loving it. It's the first, and only series that I've been trying to get the full series for, but just out of curiosity. Does anyone know if the anime series is translated, or being released in the United States? If not, I'll try Ebay.

And don't suggest Bittorrent or Kazaa, or anything else. The fact that people are 'snagging' it off the internet is already tearing the series apart...
It's translated, one episode every week, each sunday (I think, if they are not done already)

But I don't know exactly where to get it, except DC++ (or the hellspawned kazaa)

I'm not sure if there is a DVD out, translated to english (subtitled). But there is an original DVD out, in japanese.

You could always download it off of the internet, and then send some money to the makers (like I did) The details can be found on their homepage (which I have lost Sad )
Its saddening =( but piracy is a big part of our lives. But atleast I am not contributing to it =).
Easy:

1.- A record I really like: I buy it for collectionism or whatever it is spelt.
2.- A game: Download it. They are insanely expensive in my country. I mean: insanely. They cost the same that they cost in the US when in the US people earn 3 to 5 times more than here. I mean, if you have to pay 69 € for a game and you earn 600€ a month... well, follow the line Sad
3.- A whatever manga not available at my country, only buying to a mad japanese that will ask you $1000: download it, I can't get it elsewhere.

Btw, Kazaa = shit, BT or DC++: elitist. I prefer emule. Everything, say everything is there.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Elitist?

They get the job done, don't they? Tongue

(not shareaza bt, mind you...that sucked brutally)
i got episodes 1-29 from a friend a few days ago. they're really good. he has a bunch of them, hes giving them to me when i need them tho. he got them from his friend and i dont know where he got them though. infact im gonna watch a few episodes tonite after i do my homework. :bounce: i cant wait
Naruto is not really a good anime in my opinion(opinions are subjective). Try "ShadowSkill", "Flame of Recca". Or subscribe to the "Animax" channel. 24/7 Anime. All you want. Stupid guys they didn't yet show Gensomaden Sayuki Reload.

*Points fingers at Hex.....
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
Bah... They need to re-air GI-Joe, Transformers, Ninja turtles and Spiderman and the boy will be set.
Quote:Bah... They need to re-air GI-Joe, Transformers, Ninja turtles and Spiderman and the boy will be set.
afaik, spiderman is on tv maybe once a week or something. transformers armada is also on probably once if not several times a week, and same thing for gi-joe except the gi-joe show is made of 3d s and stuff like all the pixar movies. i dont think ninja turtles is on, ive never seen it anyways. i do enjoy gargoyles though. :bounce:
ninja turtles is on cartoon network now. 6:00 pm i think.