Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qbasic news movie
rockuman's qbasic comic gave me the idea to make a qbnews movie and just because im bored.. if you wanna be in the movie, give a brief description of what you wanna look like. for example: ill look look a lemon. you see? and if you have an idea for the story that would help too. :bounce:
I'm a frog.
With a pointy stick. Big Grin
I want to look like the old Megaman card I made, except a black version.

And I carry a staff around...

(speaking of that comic, I'm gonna just find an image host and upload it there...)
ok sounds good. im not sure how to draw megaman. i could try but if you wanna draw it yourself and send it to me, i can use that. or i can draw it myself. your call.
*eagerly awaits release of comic.*
Make a homestarrunner.com type of cartoon with some of us in it. And me, I'm this guy:

6 feet tall, thin yet muscular, short brown hair, yeilding a guitar always. Really cool looking. Also I wear a flannel. Not buttoned up like farmers either, open like Kurt.
earn.
If i'm in it... can i be death and insted of a sithe i have a baseball bat.
I'm the Crazed Berzerk Swede.. Ohh... And if you all me zire, with an i instead of !, I snap.
I think your time could be spent better reading a book, or learning new programming skills or developing a new hobby. Hell, your time could be spent better sitting on the toilet.

(make me a chimp with a headband).
uh.. umm .. What should I be??? waa I cant think...
Quote:uh.. umm .. What should I be??? waa I cant think...
The tank in your sig, maybe?

All I can think of for myself is a talking slab of sterling silver, but I dunno, that's kinda lame.