Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atosoft QB
Atosoft QB has emerged from the for-known "EverNever". I'm sure most here had seen our Geocities site, and laughed histerically. Now we are on 2 servers: one on Tripod and one on http://biotech-warfare.com, where I am able to do alot more than at Yahoo!

We are currentally here

We are adding:
  • -HQSneaker to the Atosoft team!
    -PhpBB forum (on biotech server)
    -Better organized web address
    -Faster web page loading time (limited imaging)

I am currently uploading files to the download section.
The forum at the moment links to http://www.qbforum.tk, but it will eventually link to http://alex.biotech-warfare.com/forum/phpBB2/index.php.

Hope to see you all there!

Alex~
My forum is not going anywhere yet......common.......it won't go until you sign up.....

Alex~
We have about 50 QB forums. Waaaaay too many. please people, cut down on making new QB forums.... We have enough!!!!
I know there enuf QB forums....but i think it looks bad when ur forum is atually link to sumone elses

Alex~
Linking to other forums is probably the best way to go, that way you have a little collection of all the best forums in the community, rather than a ton of never-used forums that do nothing but waste cyberspace. Everyone and their grandmother dreams about "running the show", but it takes a lot more than just throwing up a phpbb forum with a fancy skin and a few mods to even begin to create the show in the first place. Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
I have a link to QBasicNews Homepage....but ya...i c where ur coming from.....i just think its not right to link to a forum u don't host
it.....i dunno....its like taking responsibilities for sumthing taths not mine

Alex~
Ok, ive gotten rid of the forum.
To links to website:
Both go to the biotech-warfare site.
Nice layout, too.
Updates are constant

Alex~
sure. constant. until one of your members gets bored of the projects you're doing, starts their own website, and then you're left with the projects all by yourself so you scrap them. then your site becomes dead and abandoned.. much like MMS was and that one prog'n group that Plasma belonged too...
earn.
Quote:Everyone and their grandmother dreams about "running the show", but it takes a lot more than just throwing up a phpbb forum with a fancy skin and a few mods to even begin to create the show in the first place. Big Grin

Funny...that sounds a lot like your "Basic Network" Tongue

Quote:sure. constant. until one of your members gets bored of the projects you're doing, starts their own website, and then you're left with the projects all by yourself so you scrap them. then your site becomes dead and abandoned.. much like MMS was and that one prog'n group that Plasma belonged too...

MMS is not dead. And the problem with Nemesis QB was that I was the only one ever doing anything, not that any members left...
they are once again active, yes. but they werent for many many months, if not years. in fact, before i talked to byron a week ago, the last time i saw their site, it had said ON it that it was no longer an active group.

and about your group, that could very well happen to him. thats what i was getting at:
Quote:and then you're left with the projects all by yourself so you scrap them
earn.