Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behold my newest artwork for “Frantic Journey”. You ready?
Dearest *all* of the QB45/QB71 community,

Welcome once more now! I want to show you my rather latest piece of artwork for the continuing project “Frantic Journey” (FJ) that I am working on (and Fling-Master, you might want to listen to this as well, as I am doing my utmost best to be a blessing to you once again, too! Big Grin ! ). Check this new one out for yourself!

[Image: 0205fj%20new%20art%201.jpg]

I proudly call this design “Katsuke Seibishinka: Caretaker of the Planet Estoria”. Here, you can see an image of Katsuke as she protects the planet Estoria from anything that will try to harm it (and by the way, no, she is not some kind of goddess either, as I never designed her to be that way, but rather a great protector she is instead, really! Cool ). All the while, she is bathing so beautifully in the deep galactic sunlight, too. I will bet that you are gonna love this design of mine, believe me! Wink

This is *the first* of my very newest designs for FJ that I will be preparing for my new opening intro/title screen that I am working on. See you later and enjoy it, plus my recent project work that I am also working on for FJ, too!!

MY BEST REGARDS TO YOU ALL,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”

Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Looks like Mother Gaia.
igitalblackie.com - Done! Smile Ask about our hosting Wink

-Goddess of the of the No More Religion Threads movement Smile
She is a huge, protector of planets, without godlike image, nor essence.

She has the powers to defend a planet, but is not godlike (the powers)

Cool, does she also not have huge breasts? :lol:

(I'm making a joke)
Quote:Cool, does she also not have huge breasts? :lol:

Maybe we are missing something and those are moons for the planet.

also making (even worse) joke

POINTING OUT THAT THOSE ARE SOME BIG BREASTS
Sumo Jo
one of the founders of qbasic.tk
accused spam poster
joke maker
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
Maybe AAP is missing something and he's an idiot.

(Not making a joke.)
Life is like a box of chocolates', hrm, WTF, no it isn't, more like, 'life is like a steaming pile of horse crap.'
Could be... :rotfl:
To 1000101:

I believe that you need to show some appreciation and support for other people, even for such artworks like the latest one that I have just showed you, okay now? I am not being rude or anything, for I am only showing you how to be more honest and decent here, that is all. Smile

And to Z!re and Sumojo:

Could you both please not start with the breast jokes? The reason for this is because those kinds of jokes like that can be a very nuisance to at least some others (including me, as well) and can possibly make this thread worse and worse. Now then, can we just talk about this art in a *more* decent manner, hmmm? Big Grin

Talk to you three again later, and let us show some better encouragement around here now. :king:

HELPING TO BRING OUT SOME DECENCY AROUND HERE,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”

url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Quote:Could you both please not start with the breast jokes? The reason for this is because those kinds of jokes like that can be a very nuisance to at least some others (including me, as well) and can possibly make this thread worse and worse. Now then, can we just talk about this art in a *more* decent manner, hmmm? Big Grin
Well, let's face it...damn, those are some huge knockers. Big Grin What cup size is she? EEE? It's a little hard not to comment (no pun intended) on those things. Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
Besides that, I think it looks... Rubber.
Everything's too smooth and, err-- Round. :roll:
That neck looks really thin too.
And... A chin that could impale someone, no mouth, awkward pose with the arms, very pointy fingers...
Also-- I'd stick with CG graphics, this one looks like it's colored with pencil crayons-- Not too good of a choice for in-game art, since the rest of the game's art is apparently pixelled/rendered/whatever.
Now, I say this because I actually liked your other artwork (from what I've seen) like the first boss in that other topic, even though I couldn't really tell what it... Was. :wink: Some kinda bee thing.
At any rate, it looked cool (though saying so may boost your ego even more Sad), and personally I think that's the style you should generally go for.
I'm not usually so blunt in my posts, but...
Well, I'll just say if I was allowed to do it this post would be a lot worse.
You've offended a ton of people, Polack, and you still fail to realize that everyone does not worship you for everything you do and/or envy you. I'm sure you have your friends, but...
I'm going to stop myself here and not go any further.
I like the picture, seriously. She looks like mother Gaia but I think that was intentional.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i