Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a new Message Board
I found a good way to spend my time before I go... I'm going to start working on my SephForum 5. In fact I think I might make a SephBoard (phpBB style forum)! I know last time I did a phpBB it was a disaster. But that's only because I was invovled in the administration of it Wink So when I start this new one, I am going to carefully pick an Admin to run the site like wildcard does. I admit, a lot of people won't like the job he/she does, but that's to be expected. Just look at wildcard! I mean, I think he's a big nazi-jerk, but what can I do. Anyways, if you want to help out with the dev, or are just interested in the idea, POST HERE.
earn.
If its better than the seph forum they use at qb45 I might just use it on my site. Whats you latest forum thing?
atos-Software
http://www.datacentertalk.com - interested in how web hosting works? Here the place to go to find out.
[Image: 42-r]
I am interested in the idea. But I think we have too many forums around =P.
Quote:If its better than the seph forum they use at qb45 I might just use it on my site. Whats you latest forum thing?

SephForum isn't in use at qb45.com. A highly modified "Robboard" is. And yes, it is a pile of crap. Wink
yes, a large one.
earn.