Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS and Restricted folders
Can DOS get into restricted folders? If so... how?
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
wait, its whitetiger0990 right? um no. i might be wrong though. by now, you may or may not have found this out. but if you didn't or yea...... hi oracle, how are you? does anyone have a pet hamster besides me? i think hamsters are cool.
Quote:wait, its whitetiger0990 right? um no. i might be wrong though. by now, you may or may not have found this out. but if you didn't or yea...... hi oracle, how are you? does anyone have a pet hamster besides me? i think hamsters are cool.
Did I miss something? uh...
Back by popular demand!
Quote:wait, its whitetiger0990 right? um no. i might be wrong though. by now, you may or may not have found this out. but if you didn't or yea...... hi oracle, how are you? does anyone have a pet hamster besides me? i think hamsters are cool.

^^^^^^^^^^^^Weirdish^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Somebody want to explain.....
pen your other eyes.........
I don't think this question was ever answered.... so... i guess this is... a bump?
Back by popular demand!
no, its a pointless remark by speedlemon. he clearly is a waste of space and time. to answer your question whittiger, no. dos is not able to acces restricted folders. that would be why they are 'restricted'.
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Quote:no, its a pointless remark by speedlemon. he clearly is a waste of space and time. to answer your question whittiger, no. dos is not able to acces restricted folders. that would be why they are 'restricted'.

oh ok thanks anyways Smile
Back by popular demand!
Quote:
speedlemon Wrote:wait, its whitetiger0990 right? um no. i might be wrong though. by now, you may or may not have found this out. but if you didn't or yea...... hi oracle, how are you? does anyone have a pet hamster besides me? i think hamsters are cool.
Did I miss something? uh...

apparently noone saw my answer... but thats ok. mech- why dont you just say i need to be banned? i know your thinking it. woah this place is crazy dude!
oh i seee...

the "wait, its whitetiger0990 right?" wasn't needed
and the hamsters =\

:oops: sry for the misunderstanding

um no seemed to be asnwering your own question
Back by popular demand!
hmmmm that was kinda a long UMMM NO dont ya think :rotfl:
but hey thenks for the answer and no i dont own a hamster
pen your other eyes.........