Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers wanted
I am looking for a reliable team of beta testers for LSS's upcoming game, Two Lords. I would prefer people with previous experience in beta testing games, especially in the realm of first-person shooters, but also from other genres as well. In addition, I am looking to try this game on many different configurations to test overall compatibility.

To volunteer for beta testing, please send an email to twolordsbeta@lostsocksoftware.com with the following information:

-Machine configuration (CPU, memory, soundcard, graphics card)
-Operating system
-Time available for testing

Beta testing is for finding bugs in the game and testing out the gameplay. It is not intended as a free preview of the game, although that's a convenient side-effect. Big Grin All active beta testers will be added to the credits of the game and to the official Two Lords website (when it is completed). Please include the name you would like to be listed as in the aforementioned listings in the email.

Beta testing will begin in approximately three weeks. I will send specific instructions to all registered beta testers when the beta becomes available. Thanks in advance to everyone who registers! Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
Well, I have no history of FPSs, but I'm the QB Gaming Junkie, so send it over to RockumanZ@hotmail.com if you want. PM me with the size first though, so I can free it up.
I'm in Smile. Email sent.
Quote:Well, I have no history of FPSs, but I'm the QB Gaming Junkie, so send it over to RockumanZ@hotmail.com if you want. PM me with the size first though, so I can free it up.
In order to officially register for the beta testing position, you have to follow the instructions for registration Wink :lol:
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.