Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
312th post... w00t!!
ok. so my other post got locked. well i dont think you gave me a chance with it. i think seph ruined it. if i went to his threads and started messing with his posts then it would get locked. (maybe).

ok, its time for the most awesome party!!

*hands oracle and big box that smells a little bit like oil
*hands seph and box that smells like a box
*hands zack a big box that smelled like oil

PLEASE dont lock this. i know you told me not to do this. can we just work this out via pm oracle?
You do something you were told not to do, then you expect clemency when you go do it? Children. :roll:
igitalblackie.com - Done! Smile Ask about our hosting Wink

-Goddess of the of the No More Religion Threads movement Smile
hear you go rhiannon.
*pulls box out from behind back.
hey sry, it smells a bit like motor oil.

oracle- i just wanna let you know, that i know i did what you told me not to do. do whatever you think is necessary to solve this problem.

*runs and hides..
i think the only thing to solve this problem is to ban you. you cant take a hint can you. its so pitiful its almost amusing!
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Quote:You do something you were told not to do, then you expect clemency when you go do it? Children. :roll:

yes children.... HEY!

let celebrate my 1334 post now! :wink:

you don't need a whole thread just for you. =\
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
whitetiger, when I refer to children, i'm referring to the "mommy told me not to do this but i'm gonna do it anyways and hope she dont spank me when she finds out" type of child.
igitalblackie.com - Done! Smile Ask about our hosting Wink

-Goddess of the of the No More Religion Threads movement Smile
Quote:whitetiger, when I refer to children, i'm referring to the "mommy told me not to do this but i'm gonna do it anyways and hope she dont spank me when she finds out" type of child.

oh :roll:

((actually it was supposed to be sarcastic but I forgot a smily :oops: ))

anyways....
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
if we should celebrate something, we should celebrate when someone turns 1337 or 42... otherwise don't bother making a thread "celebrating" your 312th post. that's just stupid and a waste of space. how about we celebrate your first post? 313rd? 316th? you see my point. i don't see the relevence to 312.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
I'm sorry, maybe I gave you the wrong impression when I said "I care!" in the other thread. If you have approximately one(1) brain cell, you should be able to translate it to:

"Nobody gives a crap what your retarded post count is. Especially when it's all composed of garbage that has everything to do with nothing."
Ok, I've been defending lemon for quite some time now.. but this is just stupid braindead shit.

Lemon, didn't oracle tell you to NOT post things like this again?!

What part about NOT do you NOT understand?

Geee....