Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honoring my 27th birthday, I got a special present for you!
Dearest ALL of the finely good QB45/QB71 community (and rather *especially* to the admins as well! Big Grin ! ),

A *MOST* grandly special hello to you in honor of my 27th birthday!! ;*) !!

Cutting right down to the chase, my present for you for all of QBasicNews.com are my newest pieces of artwork to give your site and forumboard a WHOLE new look that it truly deserves! Do have a look here:

— My 88x31 web linker art for QBasicNews.com —
[Image: newest_qqn_design__88x31_linker.gif]

— My newest art for QBasicNews.com forums —
[Image: newest_qqn_design_for_forums.jpg]

You know what, praise God Almighty that He has first encouraged me and empowered me to create these designs for you all. GUARANTEED. Wink ! Consider them all as my honorable gift to you, and do enjoy them!!!

Thank you so much for your honesty and respect!! :king: !!

GIVING YOU SOMETHING POSITIVELY SPECIAL TO REMEMBER,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”

P.S. (to Wildcard, Fling-Master, Dav, and Oracle only) If you wish, you can feel free to right-click and save any of my arts shown in this very post and use them for the QBasicNews.com website and forums *only*. Big Grin ! That is my way of this 27th birthday with you guys, you know?

EDIT (taken place on June 23, 2004, 8:04pm EST): I have *just now* found out that the pics presented to you from the start of this thread were gone! :o ! The reason for this is because Ezgoo has just recently formed into the new Picgoo image hosting service, and the move deleted the images from there. That was why I had to renew the three pictures to be placed once again in this post. Just letting you know in advance, and the three pictures are now back up! ENJOY ONCE AGAIN!! Big Grin !

url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
COOL. WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAYS. SHOULDNT WE BE GIVING YOU PRESENTS THOUGH?
*HANDS AAP A BIG HEAVY BOX THAT SMELLS LIKE MOTOR OIL*

WILL YOU BE THE FIRST TO OPEN A PRESENT GIVEN BY ME?

OK ILL TURN OFF CAPS LOCK NOW...
see, i told you i would.
wow cool pics Big Grin although here it's not the 28th... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :king: :king: :king:
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
To Whitetiger0990 and Speedlemon:

I must be true to you both and say thank you for wishing me a happy birthday. I appreciate it much! ^_^ !

Also, guys, I have written this topic in advance because at 8pm EST, the time for the QBasicNews.com forums (when not logged in) *happens* to be midnight there. Well, different time zones per certain country, apparently. But hey now, other than that, it is just my idea of letting you all know ASAP, you know that? Cool !

Talk to you both again and you have a *so* ever-splendid rest of this month!! Wink

BEST REGARDS TO YOU BOTH,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”

url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
doesnt anyone want a present? its actually your birthday and you dont want a present. well if anyone wants one, just tell me. i have a few that people dont want! Sad
**HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIGUN!!!**

i guess this is my gift to you, not much i'm afraid...
Jumping Jahoolipers!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!

Keep on coding!!!
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
Happy birthday!
atos-Software
http://www.datacentertalk.com - interested in how web hosting works? Here the place to go to find out.
[Image: 42-r]
Happy Birthday, Adigun! Hope you have many more good years.

Nice graphics as well! I hope the Admins here will like them, and use em!

heh heh I like the program in the background...
I praise my dark lord, Diablo, that we will see more of theese splendid artworks in the future. You know. 8)

Very nice and splendid artwork indeed, made true by my master, cool. 8) Big Grin

Praise the dark prince.

Z!re.
Founder of TriBinary
Developer of Novix