Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any French here ?
Well, I was just checking the list of members by location, and noticed that no one is located in France !

I'm quite surprised, especially when one considers the french speaking QB community is very active, and has interesting sites such as the Progboards (multi-languages forum, but highly QB-oriented) at http://www.progboards.fr.st, or http://quickbasic.free.fr, which is the home of the french QB-Ring (the webmaster, M@x, is a sort of wizard who started programming at the age of seven, and has created this webring for the french QB sites.)

Well, all that stuff to say that if some of you can read french, these two URL's are excellent entry points to the QB community...

As for my own site, I mix english and french as much as I can, trying to maintain bi-lingual pages or, in the worst case, two pages for the two languages...
hink Global, Make Symp' All ! ®
[Image: Banner.gif]
now that you mention this.... I remembered that Trance in "Andromeda" speaks French and English. :bounce: (they do the shooting in Quebec I think)
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
yeah, those canadians speak their own wierd french, or some kind of englench. either way that country perverts everything to suit their whims, i mean, look, celine deon came from that country, it's FOUL, PURE, EVIL.

oh, and congratulations on being the first frenchman on the forums. i guess i should stop making fun of the french now and focus all my destructive verbal power on those loathing, repulsive canadians...
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
but Canada has Andromeda! Spare Trance, pllzz?!?! Sad
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Canada: Otherwise known as America Junior (see THE SIMPSONS)

I don't think Canada is so bad, they talk funny and say 'eh' a lot, and they play hockey so it can't be all bad!!!

hehe
:rotfl:
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
heh, happy 100th post Nova
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
You can make fun of Spaniards. We are odd, drunkards, perverts and don't like to work.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Quote:don't like to work.

Heh Smile , neither do we Americans....
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
are you kiddin'? Americans are workaholics. I'm no exception. Killing bugs WAY past bedtime.

AFAIK Biskbart is from France? http://biskbart.free.fr/. Jark is mentioned in the top post.