Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me !
how to learn QB?
how to skin a cat?

make your questions more clear and concise. if you want to know the very, very, very, get-yer-ass-off-yer-couch-and-begin sort of basics, you're first going to need a copy of the qb compiler or ide. then check out some of the tutorials on this site and learn from them. look on the menu bars Smile

if you need qbasic itself, go to filemirrors.com, and search for either:

qb45
qb71
vbdos

these are the best versions of qbasic (or quickbasic, as glenn will probably very quickly point out to me), qb45.com being the most popular and vbdos being the most powerful, but having a different and wierder ide. qb71 is like qb4.5 only better but less popular and having fewer libraries available.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
this brings me to a conclusion.

Why don't we have a "copy and paste the answer" forum?
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
well if you want to learn QB I suggest that you go onto the main website that sponsors this forum

http://www.qbasicnews.com

and go into the tutorials, they are a big help....or you could just keep bugging us :x

j/k
:rotfl:
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------