Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QBChat v1.0 released!
QBChat is a UDP/IP One-on-One chat program using the NETQB Library, a user-friendly version of the popular WINSOCKXS library by someone42.

This chat program is very useful in Local and Wide Area Networks like the internet. Just connect as server and wait for a client to connect to you. See the README.TXT in the package for more details.

*NOTE*: In order to run QBChat normally, you must disable your firewall and other UDP/IP utilities like filesharing managers (50% accurate).

The NETQB library is still WIP/under development and will be licensed as a shareware or commercial product.

Download it at http://www.qbworks.cjb.net

Edited by n... just for cosmetic purposes
That's a somewhat professional looking site you've got there, is the site your work?
Quote:template designed by templateHunter.com

Big Grin
Quote:
Quote:template designed by templateHunter.com

Big Grin
Didn't that break a forum rule? Wink
No seriously: are you part of that website or something...?
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Nonononono... I went to the site when Sterling had asked about the design, and found that in the footer Wink. It's not my design and not my company - I hadn't even heard of them until now Wink
I think what Zack means is, isn't posting JUST a quote and a smiley breaking a rule, and he is wondering if qbworks is part of the templatehunters.com organization. :king:
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
Technically, he's not breaking a rule. He's providing "useful" information as to the origin of the website's code, so it's not technically breaking any rules about one-liners. Big Grin

On the other hand, he wouldn't technically be breaking any rules anyways (even if he was, but technically he is not), because he's an admin and can do whatever he wants. Tongue
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
ive done that before by quoting a line of someone else's post since it is the same as my opinion, and then not posting anything besides the quote. but people yelled...
earn.
EXACTLY... normal folk like us get yelled at... and quite frankly... it hurts... *points to chest* Right here...
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
Please don't say this is going to be bash Oracle thread. If you have a complaint with him, shouldn't complain by pm(and personally I think this should be the course of action for anyones complaints like this but I not the one to decide.)? IF I had a complaint thats what I would do, not that I have had to complain about any admins, yet.

Also back to the original topic, was qbchat got that makes it worth selling? I presume its qb?
atos-Software
http://www.datacentertalk.com - interested in how web hosting works? Here the place to go to find out.
[Image: 42-r]