Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_Where are bug and fix lists of Qb45 and Qb71?
in the Microsoft knowledge base are mentioned thousands of times the bug and fix lists for Qb45, Qb71, etc, etc
i did download the complete knowledge base for the Basics for DOS from Microsoft WHEN IT WAS available by FTP (not today), they are around 2ooo text files and no one have those lists
i have been looking for Http the knowledge base and 'googling' but i can't find any list of bug/fix lists, exception for Visbasic 3.oo
does anybody know where i can find them? i think they are very important to know the compilers we use
i really will appreciate that, thank you
I have the QB knowledge base available, both for download and online.

Here's the old QBKB package which has a good search engine:
http://home.carolina.rr.com/davs/codepost/MSKB10.ZIP

(unzip above to any directory. run the MSKB.BAT file to start)

Here's an online QBKB which contains all the 1658 articles the package above contains. This one has a simple search engine:
http://qbnz.com/dav/qbkb

Plasma gave me a *bunch* more KB articles which I plan to add the the online QBKB.

(the link to the online QBKB is always at the top-right on this forum, it's the Knowledge Base link under the Qbasicnews.com)

- Dav
thank you, i downloaded it and it's the same one y have already
also i got written your Knowledge Base for consulting in Qbnz

maybe i did not explained correctly
the bugs and fix lists are independent files describing the bugs for the QB45 and QB71 versions (one for each) that it is assumed Microsoft wrote and did distribute, and in the knowledge base it is recommended to find them in Microsoft's Knowledge Base with the keywords:

buglist4.50, fixlist4.50, buglist7.10, fixlist 7.10, etc, etc

but i never have found them anywhere in the web, not even looking for Abandonware sites

thank you anyway for your response, somewhere in the world somebody have kept them, i will have with patience, bye