Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D O O M 3
Yeah, I got it, on the day it came out. WOW. The graphics are amazing. Super amazing. The lighting effects are awesome. I can't wait until my brother's new video card comes in, because then we can REALLY crank the resolution. Radeon X800 256 MB or something like that. Cost him a good $300. But I get his old Nvidia which is still 256 MB, which kicks the crap outta my Radeon 9200 SE. You'd think SECOND EDITION means that it's better, but in reality they just made it slower so it would be cheaper. Damn them! Yeah, so it's a good game. The storyline kinda sucks tho........

Anyone else play it yet?
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
iD can't write a storyline to save their asses.
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
HUH!? Doom 3 is out!?

Damn. I havent got my PC mag. My parents must have hidden it like usual!?!?!?!

*Goes off to yell at parents for keeping uber important game news from him*

Whatever next!? Youll be telling me that theres a Half-Life 2 in development next! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHH!!!!!1111111oneoneone
Finally Doom 3 Big Grin I'm crying.

(plugging emule right now Wink)

1.7 Gb... Nice download Big Grin
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Yeah... it's... 3 disks...

Um...

Yeah, well Half-Life 2 is supposed to be coming out in November

of 2006

*cough*

J/k, I don't know when it comes out, and I WORK at a video game store, so I'm supposed to be on the "in". Sad Our computer says the release date is NOVEMBER. No date, just NOVEMBER. It better be awesome. Better come out before Halo 2.
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
HL2 will come out in September, AFAIK. I tried the "stolen version" of HL2 and it worked fairly good even in my portable (shitty ATI pseudoradeon slow card with shared memory). I guess that HL2 asks for a good CPU as well, 'cause the physics engine is... amazing.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Quote:iD can't write a storyline to save their asses.

Save their asses? Jesus, I don't think they even have to worry about that! Wink
iD make engines.. people don't exactly play their games for the story(if one even exists..)
Exactly my point. Smile

Imagine if they made a game and took the time to create a good story? Holy crap that would be quite a game! Smile
QUITE a game, INDEED.

DId you know the multiplayer for DOOM 3 is only capable of having four people at once!? WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING!~?!?!??!?!?!?! Mods are being developed... QUICKLY. Damn, that was retarted on their part.
ovaProgramming.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~