Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
100.00%
18 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spam Forum.
I mean, I don't mean a "post 'aklsdlkdf' 100 times over and over" spam forum. But one where we can just post random thoughts that would be too immature or dumb to go in the General forum. Sure, this is a QB fourm and yadda yadda, but everywhere I go to, Spam forums really work.

Who's with me? It might sound silly, but it's really not a bad idea. Not like it would hurt anything.
Spam is not tolerated here. If you want to spam, go to a place with a spam forum.
Oh... okay.
A spam forum "encourages" spam.... thus.... nah.
Spam forums suck and you don't need them! Oh wai...

Seriously though, they work where they are at because of the mentality of the sites they are at. The sites that have them have a more laid back rules scheme.

EDIT: And the general forum here is already what the spam forum at the other sites are. So basically it would be having 2 general forums.
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various
Rockuman: I sort of understand what you mean, I don't think you should call it spam. The general forum was created to for interesting stuff that didn't fit elsewhere. There is quite a lot of random stuff already there.
I agree that we shouldnt get one. A lot of the posts at QBTK seem to be purely in the spam foum, and not as much is concentrated on QB. Thus, I use QBN for all my QB needs, and QBTK for a bit of a daft chat. =)
Why spam if you don't get attention? No one's going to get attention if there's a spam forum, so no one's going to post there.
a spam forum? no. If your not mature enough to post material appropiate enough for the general forum, don't post it at all. seriously, i can get through life without random babblings.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Quote:Why spam if you don't get attention? No one's going to get attention if there's a spam forum, so no one's going to post there.

I didn't nececcarily mean advertisements. I meant more of a 'stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else' category. I know the General Forum is supposed to be for that, but it still has topics considered 'too stupid'. If you look at TK and TBN, you can see that they work, but I can understand what the majority of you mean about the forum's atmosphere, and I'll just drop the idea.

Quote:a spam forum? no. If your not mature enough to post material appropiate enough for the general forum, don't post it at all. seriously, i can get through life without random babblings.
Thanks for taking care of the Flame Bait slot.