Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need minigame ideas
I am making a game for a school project. I only have two months and to add longetivity I need to add minigames. They need to be non-violent yet fun. If you have any ideas or a game I can use PLEASE respond! :???:
a great way to get some inspiration for a mini game is playing old games from the 80's. Most of them are small yet fun and it should be easy to do a re-make of them in qb. My advice: download MAME or another emulator and download some roms or games. For me it worked.
crapyard / Smile Cheerful Software
[Image: Cheerful.gif]

"All your base are belong to us"
the older, charming arcade games of the 80's mostly involved a player trying to get someplace or do something, going around obsticles and dodging enemies with simple formulaic patterns. make a task, an obsticle and an enemy with extremely simple ai and you've got yourself a fine minigame.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Do something like a lightcycle game. If it doesn't have to be qb and you can program with something 3d, make a Space Paranoids game.
[Image: Signature.png]