Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hehehe
Did you realise that QBN is linked to by Wikipedia!? They are using QBN as a link for the QuickBASIC Compiler encyclopedia entry, as well as the QBASIC entry.

Just thought ya might like to know =D
Hehehehe

Quote:QBasic.com (http://www.qbasic.com): The "ultimate" QBasic site - perhaps the most active, up-to-date QBasic site on the net.

Do people still visit Alphas site?, i've been there some times, and i never find anything usefull :???: ohh well...
Quote:QBasic.com - the home of QBasic on the InternetQBASIC.COM. The home for QBasic and Quick Basic programming on the internet - the BEST files and tutorials anywhere. ...
www.qbasic.com/ - 3k - Cached - Similar pages
Yep...people still use QBasic.com...
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
But to call qbasic.com active and up-to-date?...

Err...

It hasn't been updated since like.. 1990...

EDIT: My bad, sems it actually quite regularly updated (err....) last news item is from: 05 Jun 1999
Quote:But to call qbasic.com active and up-to-date?...

Err...

It hasn't been updated since like.. 1990...

EDIT: My bad, sems it actually quite regularly updated (err....) last news item is from: 05 Jun 1999

It used to be updated regularly, but stopped in 1999 or something(I think when the webmaster went to College).
Wildcard: Proud to have your site included in an encyclopedia? Wink
Quote:Wildcard: Proud to have your site included in an encyclopedia? Wink

Its great to see qbnews there. :bounce:
I've got an account there, want me to change what's said about qbasic.com?
Yeah... write something about how much that site is like the compiler...outdated??? :lol: j/k
say something about some of the new sites/returned sites, e.g. petes qb site. Wink
Jumping Jahoolipers!