Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TBN Forum Is Closed
The Basic Network forum is closed until further notice due to spammers signing up multiple accounts uncontrollably on the forum.
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
hmm...havent been there in months! Last time I was there when the "letbnspammer" or someone was 'spamming'. Was the TBN board active after that?
why dont you try with that image-text-thing-that-you-have-to-enter-in-a-box-to-register mod?
url=http://www.copy-pasta.com]CopyPasta[/url] - FilePasta
That sucks bigtime. I want to put in the mod that Zap is talking about here as there are a few spambots around, fortunately none too bad yet. We did have a problem here with ask jeeves bots taking up about 20 or more simultaneous connections here a while back. I hope you can get the forum back up soon.
I'm going to write said image verification script when I have the chance. I've yet to see one ready-to-go...
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
How excessively? Haven't been there recently, so I wouldn't know
atos-Software
http://www.datacentertalk.com - interested in how web hosting works? Here the place to go to find out.
[Image: 42-r]
Quote:I'm going to write said image verification script when I have the chance. I've yet to see one ready-to-go...

There's one in the contrib/ directory of new phpBB releases Wink
*cry*

Wouldn't it be possible to just disable new users to register, and dissable guests to post.

I miss TBN...
Oh, this just sucks! I was so interested to see how my thread with the list of games from 2003/2004 is going. And that thread is pretty much my all internet activity from the last time I surfed. Plus the regular emailing.

Whatever it is, I don't have a backup of that list so I hope the topics in TBN forum won't get erased or something.
this would suck and probably would never happen, but you could always just have new accounts have to be mod/admin approved.
Jumping Jahoolipers!