Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sprite im working on.
Here is a motorcycle im pretty happy with it. lemme know what you think.
[Image: motorcycle.gif]
That motorcycle looks really familiar... I don't think you stole them from anywhere, but I do think I've seen you post it somewhere. Do you go to Pixelation by any chance?

Anyway, the motorcycles are nice and consistent all the way around. The red body of it could use a bit more contrast though. And on the diagonal view, the front wheel is a little bit, unwheelish...

The sprites definitely work though. Good job.
Rockuman your a QB programmer? i didnt know yeah im on Pixelation. thanks for the comments. i was a bit tired after doing the angled bike. i had to redraw the entire bike but i see what you mean about the wheel ill fix it.

peace 8)
Looks great to me. Smile
Looks like a vespa. Great job!!!
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
The picture doesn't show up Sad
it does now, hes just having server problems or something.
It works now, and the motorcycle looks awesome! Even a "3D" (isometric) view of it! Good work! Big Grin

Any clue what you're gonna use it for?
Looks great, but a small hint: the back wheel should be partially covered for the driving chain guard. Right now the engine has no way of putting power to the wheels.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
those of you who have seen the movie tron will no abot the light cycle game. Before i got into programming my older brother was a qb programmer, he used to make games and we would play them one of the games he would make (my favorite) was light cycle, the most simple as well. were you are a pixel that keeps expading and you drive around trying not to hit your self or your opponent. I was tryign to make a more graphic version of this. And so i drew this, thus the multi angles. Im glad you like it. thanks for all your comments.