Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doggies, everywhere...
I'm drawing a comic, and have been drawing it for quite some time now. it's called "Face Ful of Fur", and its an anthromorphic comic. i'm about 90% through now. For an example of the drawing style, look at my avatar. but what i'm tryin to say, is that it will be available at the barnes and nobel in enfield connecticut, USA in a month or so. so if your ever stopping by, make sure to pick it up Tongue

and if you would like custom artwork, just mail me
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
That sounds very cool. Nice to have "published" work. Is it not being sold over the net?
i'm afraid it won't be for quite a bit. i send away the manuscript to get coppied (i can only pay for 10 copies) and then i have to wait for the manuscript to get back. but then i'll probably just scan it and make it a web comic.
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
You draw some amazing stuff, really awesome drawings/work. Looking forward to seeing what you're able to put online.
[Image: Ffof.jpg]

I also can't wait to see what gets online. Smile
*taps Mechs shoulder...* SPRITES!

*dissipates into the shadows*
Thanks gusy. except for you zire, no thanks for you!!!

cool drawing pj Tongue
I really like your artwork, Mech. Hope to see your comic sometime!
Quote:Thanks gusy. except for you zire, no thanks for you!!!

Aaaaaw... Cry

*taps shoulder again* SPRITES! =)

Just make the damn blueprint already Tongue Big Grin

Really nice drawing though, just like I said on MSN... it still looks like a gal though *runs away laughing*
Pics like your avatar look great, I could see an animated tv series or something.