Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all of you
I've got myself a full time job over the summer, so I don't know how often I'll be able to visit here.

To mech: I'm working on a plan to make sure I can continue my work for you.

To all who use QBNZ: It looks like the new system will be even further away... I'll still continue to approve new downloads, but I can't seriously see any work being done on it in the holidays.

It's all because of this new job: I'm getting the equivilant of the NZ average wage, and I'm only 18 Wink

See you guys around Wink
that's 2 bad on the filesystem, but i hope you like your job... life starts to suck having 1 you can't stand working being at, been there and done that Tongue i'm currently waiting for my 'real life' job to open, a new Sam's Club (it's like a walmart) to open, like dec. 13 not sure what'll be doing, but they have good pay and good benefits so i don't really care. anywayz just make sum time to visit,.
very F***ing song remains the same
To everyone who sucks-up for the fame
Out of strength you know we speak the truth
Every trend that dies is living proof

MasterMinds Software
Hmn, that's great oracle! Big Grin You make just as much money as most people in NZ Wink What is this job? Computer programming? Wink

Oh well, too bad you can't update QBNZ, and can't work for any of us (*hint*) Wink I'll miss your presence.
Quote:I've got myself a full time job over the summer

Lol, that really confused me until i remembered you live in NZ ;D

Unlucky to let go of you for a while, but good luck with your job, i hope you get lotsa dosh! Big Grin
Good luck oracle! Wink. I've got one(prolly 2) job(s) in december :x
Quote:that's 2 bad on the filesystem, but i hope you like your job... life starts to suck having 1 you can't stand working being at, been there and done that i'm currently waiting for my 'real life' job to open, a new Sam's Club (it's like a walmart) to open, like dec. 13 not sure what'll be doing, but they have good pay and good benefits so i don't really care. anywayz just make sum time to visit,.

I'll do that Smile. Though I like this job a lot Big Grin

Quote:Hmn, that's great oracle! Big Grin You make just as much money as most people in NZ Wink What is this job? Computer programming? Wink

Of course Smile. But with some other stuff, but mainly programming.

Quote:Oh well, too bad you can't update QBNZ, and can't work for any of us (*hint*) Wink I'll miss your presence.

Yup, too bad... but maybe I'll get time to work on some things later on.

Anyway, I'm keeping my old supermarket job also, so I'll also have two jobs Wink. Though I'll be staying at the supermarket job only for love really - I've estimated about $450 a week minimum for the comp job but only $110 for the other one...
I recently got a new job myself, which among other things like good pay (in all, about 2 1/2 times what I was making before Smile) and cool work, comes with tons of downtime for me to program and read up on stuff. I spend up to 5 hours each day browsing this forum, reading programming docs, and going through RFCs (if there was ever a way to get to sleep, it's reading RFCs for a couple hours.) So, enjoy your new job, make sure your having fun, and if your not, try to find a way to make it fun.
onathan Simpson
We "sorta" just got "new jobs"...Rhia's talked some people into some new work around the island, and it looks like we won the bid on the contract we've been negotiating for almost a month now. So more work for us...as if we weren't busy enough.

What's minimum wage in NZ anyways?
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
I work at a GameStop :bounce:

I got to play HALO 2 at 11:30 on monday!!! and then I got to buy it at 11:45, and I was home playing it at 11:59 PM, Monday, November 8th. We opened at midnight for Halo 2, but I didn't have to work, so I just bought my copy and went out the back door (there was like 100 people waiting just outside the front door for the midnight opening, and they prolly would've mugged me if I went out the front door.) Yeah! It's fun job.
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
Quote:I work at a GameStop :bounce:

I got to play HALO 2 at 11:30 on monday!!! and then I got to buy it at 11:45, and I was home playing it at 11:59 PM, Monday, November 8th. We opened at midnight for Halo 2, but I didn't have to work, so I just bought my copy and went out the back door (there was like 100 people waiting just outside the front door for the midnight opening, and they prolly would've mugged me if I went out the front door.) Yeah! It's fun job.

Really? :o

...Haha, good one.
EVERYONE knows people our age can't get GOOD jobs.
(I kid) :lol: