Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half-Life 2
I am ready for Half-Life 2. I got my popcorn, I got my soda, I got my teddy bear in case I get scared... I'm ready, man. ARGH. Since I work at the GameStop, I already KNOW that Half-Life 2 is in the store. It's been there since friday. But Mick, my boss, won't let me buy it until tuesday! ARGH!!! I CAN'T WAIT. That game is going to be soooo great. Especially with Counter-Strike:Source included. Wowsers. Uhm, if anyone else is gonna get / play HL2 we should like play together and stuff. Big Grin
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
A few stores like Best Buy are already selling it. Problem is, even if you buy it today or tomorrow, you can't play until Tuesday because it won't authenticate early.
Downloaded it Tongue 5 CDs.

BTW: It's awesome, people. But you'll have to wait until Tuesday 8)
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
pirate! :roll: I can check out Half Life 2 or anything until December 2 =(.
Half Life 2? I've seen at least the Havok2 physics engine... it rocks! Tongue (I have PainKiller).

I finally hope to get my Flight Simulator 2004: Century of Flight...
For shame! Pirating games is....

*cough*

Well, I stopped doing it .... as often these days on account of I work at a GameStop..... but I really just wanna play Counter-Strike: Source again... it was so .... good....
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
It's here! Big Grin
Quote:Downloaded it Tongue 5 CDs.

BTW: It's awesome, people. But you'll have to wait until Tuesday 8)

Where'd you get it?

I only know of one version out there but I heard that version is nuked and that there isn't a *good* cracked version out there yet.

(Hey; I'm out of money)
So..... Where's the screenshots from you guys?

*waiting*

For me, the poor soule with the crappy computer, screenshots are all i get..
My brother bought it the other day, and though we lack the GOOD computers to run it (I could run it if I had a capable video card though), he always brings it to his friend's house and plays it there.
Blarg, and seeing as I can't afford a new (good) video card, let alone a brand new computer, and I'm saving for other things, it'll be a looooong time before I get to play it. :barf: