Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The QBCPC 2004/2005 has just extended on over to FreeBasic!
Dearest all of you wonderful QB45/QB71/FB community,

A rather so vastly splendid good evening and upcoming morning to you all. Big Grin !

I want to let you all know tonight that I have just now extended the QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo 2004/2005 to FreeBasic programming here, now making it the very FIRST-EVER AND OFFICIAL FB compo in history (in addition to it already being a QB compo as it is!!)! Ohh, the possibilities!! ^-^=b !!

You can check it all out and more right here, where the deadlines now have been updated, too.

Thank you so much, all of you, and please PM me if you plan on entering this newly extended compo. Cool

MAKING THE POSSIBILITIES SKYROCKET TO ALL-NEW UNCHARTED HEIGHTS,

[Image: AAPname.gif]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Garhh... there are talks on QBTK about an FB compo...
QBTK is holding the first FB compo ever.

Too late AAP.
To Z!re:

Quote:QBTK is holding the first FB compo ever.

Too late AAP.

To play right down the line here, all I did was my best in what I knew how to do to deliver the goods, mainly in exclusive secret. One thing I did not know ( Sad ), however, was that my current compo did not turn out to be the very first compo to involve FB itself like I wanted it to be, as I found out eventually on QBTK.com on this Saturday night of 12-11-2004 as I was checking this thread. I gave it my all, man. I make mistakes too, you know. Smile

Hey, I am only being both constructive and honest with you like a true and genuine man here, just for the sake and respect of others. Wink=b

Understand this real good please: my current compo is *never* even designed to be in competition with any other compo at all, not even the QBTK ones. No. It was and also simply is designed originally to explore and expand into new and never-before-seen ideas in FreeBasic/QBasic/QuickBASIC/VBDOS programming even beyond one’s own imagination, while keeping it as real unique, fresh, and challenging as possible. ALWAYS. ;*) !!

That is all. Thank you so much now for your good listening and attention. :wtnod:

And to all of the rest of you people (*especially* Wildcard! :king: ! ):

Hey, can anybody relate to what I am talking about from what I said above within this post? Big Grin Please, do feel free to speak now, so that we would move on with the topic that is at hand here. And to help us do so, on my plannings for my next update(s) on the QBCPC 2004/2005 Extend Edition, like I have said from the recent QB Express #4, I am gonna add in an ALL-NEW Spotlight Category based on one of our favorite NES classic racing games, R.C. Pro Am (imagine something like that done in FB, hmmm? Cool ! ), plus revise some of my stuff there as well.

As the solo and only founder of the QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo, I will never give up on this gala. Not even for anybody, wonderful ladies and gents. I swear it. Big Grin

See you all later, and please be true to yourselves (I know I sure will! Wink ).

GETTING RIGHT-ON REAL WITH ALL OF US,

[Image: AAPname.gif]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”

P.S. Upon my close check on one of the compo topics presented at QBTK.com, I especially had to revise and correct this message a lot of times in order for me to get it the way it needs to be, even for me to correct myself as well. Z!re and Pyrodap, you two are correct, I must *finally* admit. Big Grin

EDIT (from Sunday, December 12, 2004 at 12:21am EST) In naming the names from right near the end of my “P.S.” line of this post, I have accidentally had somebody else’s name on one of them, when really I was to get Pyrodap’s name. You can see from just above this line that I have now corrected the error. My apologies. Smile !
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

:o I'm so tempted...
wuss
:o

Dude, we STILL don't even definitely know if its going to be in FB - we were gunna vote on it.
No, Zap and I decided FB was allowed, atleast for one of the compos, might not have been the mega rpg one...

I'm too lazy to look it up Tongue