Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ratatoskr new recordings
hey,

in the last few days we started to record our first demo cd, with a crappy laptop and not much equipment but some microphones and a small cheap soundmixer.

well if you would be so kind and maybe have an ear at it. there's currently on raw unmixed version of a song on http://www.ratatoskr.tk without singing. it's not manipulated in any way that is volume adaption, noise reduction, effects.

we'd really appreciate your opinion more preliminary versions will follow
quote="NecrosIhsan"]
[Image: yagl1.png]
[/quote]
Call me crazy, as it may just be my often very odd musical tastes, but I really like the kind of garage, raw unmastered feel you got going there. Of course they're just demos and that quality wouldn't for an album, but I like the style you got going there. Some nice work on the songs, especially 'done' Smile
Good job.
hey thx,

on the site... well we had a nice ehm functional one at bad-logic but the server crashed and me stupid didn't make a backup of the files there... for now i switched to another server and didn't find the time to setup a new, more appealing page.
quote="NecrosIhsan"]
[/quote]
Too bad the main singer is so gay.. ow
heard he has an afro, what a stupid fuck he must be...
quote="NecrosIhsan"]
[/quote]
Get some tatoos, ffs.
our drumer has enough tatoos i better lose hair
quote="NecrosIhsan"]
[/quote]
Erm... Eh? Was the singer even in any of those songs that were up for download? What's with the sudden different personality, v3cz0r? Am I missing something? Yep, must be. :-?
hehe we did it, na to reveal the secret i play guitar and sing all at once, call me oldschool.... i just can't stand being on stage only having a stupid mic in my hand, looks so gay
quote="NecrosIhsan"]
[/quote]
Quote:hehe we did it, na to reveal the secret i play guitar and sing all at once, call me oldschool.... i just can't stand being on stage only having a stupid mic in my hand, looks so gay
*insert typical annoyed rant about overuse of the phrase 'that's gay/this is gay' here*
I dunno, I'd think having just a mic would give you more freedom. Then again if you were overly enthusiastic you'd exhaust yourself pretty fast. :wink: