Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You got some 2005 New Year’s resolutions, anybody? Jot ‘em!
Dearest all of you *spendid* QB45/QB71/FB community ( Big Grin ) :

Hello, hello, hello!! Smile ! As the year of 2004 finally wraps up, I’ll bet there has been some awesome programming memories in both the QB and (especially!) the FB world! BUT, if you got any New Year’s resolutions for 2005, then by all means possible, do place them here, pronto!! ;*)

I am gonna start off here by bringing this out into the clear open: my own New Year’s resolution for 2005 for you all would be for me to so possibly and even FINALLY finish the game Frantic Journey, just to be an intense blessing to you all!! :wtnod:=b !

As I have said from before here, you can jot your resolutions down, even as 2005 gets on the verge of arriving also! Be seeing you back with your thoughts on what they are gonna be, QB/FB programming or otherwise. Wink

WISHING YOU ALL A MOST JOYOUS AND PROSPEROUS 2005,

[Image: AAPname.gif]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Only one, which I've had since the beginning of 2004 anyways...finish WOS before I turn 30 years old. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to happen, but I'm going to try anyways. Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
My 2005 resolution is to get a job as a freelance illustrator. i doubt it'll happen though.
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Hmm. Learn to sing? Nah, I've got no idea :rotfl:
To Adosorken:

Quote:Only one, which I've had since the beginning of 2004 anyways...finish WOS before I turn 30 years old. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to happen, but I'm going to try anyways. Big Grin

Well look, I wish you truly well with that, man (I mean it!). I mean, finishing up on such an *intense* hard-working project like yours is NOT an easy thing (with all of them busy daily schedules and stuff that try to drive you just stark-raving crazy like “Arrrrgh!! :x ”, you know?), but hey, it can be mastered through with flying colors, Ado. Like I clearly said, I wish you truly well on finally wrapping up that project successfully!! Wink=b !

And to the rest of you that replied so far:

You all are off to a pretty good start on what your resolutions are gonna be. I mean, let’s face it. If you were to just put your mind thoroughly into something real good in order to help and/or encourage others to do something positive and constructive, then you’re sure to start off 2005 on the right foot potentially! Hey, no bull. Big Grin

Just giving you some good advice and stuff here, that is all. :king:

Catch you all once more, and more of your resolutions for 2005 are welcomed over here, too! Smile !

[Image: AAPname.gif]
- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
It's spelt splendid.

Learn some Paco pieces...

There's other stuff that probably won't happen and isn't worth mentioning.
·~¹'°¨°'¹i|¡~æthérFòx~¡|i¹'°¨°'¹~·-
avinash.vora - http://www.avinashv.net
My new years resolution for like three years ago was to not make any more new years resolutions, and I'm holding to it.
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
I dont have any resolutions as of yet :roll: