Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seph
So Segh got online and told me that he got banned and he doesn't know why... I looked at his last posts, and if there WAS anything that warranted his bannage, it was deleted, so he wants me to find out why he was banned. Thanks!
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
tx man
earn.
Again, Seph, grow up ffs...

You're annoying, really...
ok now i have two official enemies here. zire and flaid. only reason i hate the fsck out of them is because of how stupid they are. been quite a few years since i had to block someone in an IM... usually its the other way around lol
earn.
Quote:Again, Seph, grow up ffs...

Quote:been quite a few years since i had to block someone in an IM... usually its the other way around lol
earn.
Quote:Again, Seph, grow up ffs...

Couldn't resist.
Seriously though, Seph, if you can't take someone stating their honest opinion about you...
I don't see why I'm an enemy, you were freaking out last night
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
Seph's enemy's seem to change all the time - also seph - if you consider flaid an enemy you can consider me an enemy- I think flaid is a lot nicer than you...
atos-Software
http://www.datacentertalk.com - interested in how web hosting works? Here the place to go to find out.
[Image: 42-r]
Yeh, and don't you ever try to F*** with me, because I is teh mega mighty SPP. Raw right sh**. Fo shizzle ma nizzle.
Uh, nevermind.
:rotfl: