Poll: Which team do you think is gonna win Super Bowl XXXIX?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Philadelphia Eagles
100.00%
9 100.00%
New England Patriots
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Super Bowl XXXIX heads underway, I hope you are ready!
Dearest all of you wonderful QB45/QB71/FB community,

Hello to you all again, and so glad of you to join me on this one. Smile !

Well, well, well!! It is *just* that time again, the time where we actually kick back and run wild with such pure intensified frenzy (and then some!) about the BIGGEST thing to ever happen to football history: the Super Bowl! Only this time, it is Super Bowl XXXIX, where the newly crowned NFC Divisional Champions of the Philadelphia Eagles take on the AFC Divisional Champs of the New England Patriots (winners of Super Bowl XXXVIII). And guys and gals, I would bet that this Sunday of 2-6-2005 would break out into an all-out war for all the glory like it has never, ever been done before at all, you know that now? Big Grin=b

The battlefield will be staged at Jacksonville, Florida, and this is where it all happens, live!

With all of this being covered here, let’s hear your thoughts and stuff, and on what your plans for this year’s Super Bowl party are gonna be (as well as the Super Bowl commercials on TV, too!). And, the official Super Bowl XXXIX site is located at http://www.superbowl.com/.

See you all later now, and the whole world will be watching this entire climatic battle unfold dramatically. Believe me. Wink

LOOKING FORWARD TO AN EPIC FOOTBALL CLASH OF THE AGES,

[Image: file.php?id=32]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Wow, I got the first vote in. You are most compelling, and quite the elegant writer!

I pick New England, because they are New England, they've done it before and they are well capable of winning it. However the loss of Ty Law could really bite them in the ass.
Despite the fact that I have lived in both New England and Pennsylvania, I'd go for the Patriots. It was truly a butt-kicking they got in Super Bowl XX against the Bears, I still remember it. Sad I'm not a sports fan by any stretch of the imagination, but still...this was "our team" growing up. Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
I'm going with the Patriots too, but I really wish the Chiefs would get back in there someday. :roll:
it's not about the game. it's all about the commertials ( and the half time shows Smile )
Patriots 8-0 in the playoffs since brady took over.

But I'll go with the Eagles. The'yve waited too long.

The colts will win it next year!!!!
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
Its gunna be Eagles =P
To all of you:

Right now today, I want to confess to you all that both the Patriots and the Eagles are excellent football teams, period, especially on them both making it this far going into this grand finale of the 2004/2005 NFL season. That is why you all are absolutely free to choose indeed on which team is gonna win this year’s Super Bowl. Don’t you let anyone take that choice away from you, EVER. Big Grin

Quote:it's not about the game. it's all about the commertials ( and the half time shows Smile )

That is true in a lot of cases, Diroga, *especially* in that a lot of the Super Bowl TV commercials become quite priceless gems (and even collectors items for SO MANY years to come! Wink=b ! ), you know what I mean now? Remember that intensely and utterly groundbreaking Apple Macintosh “1984” commercial that was played during one of the Super Bowls to end the 1983/1984 NFL season? Or that 1995 Pepsi ad for one of the later Super Bowls in which, while the boy on the beach with a beach tube around his waist drinks a glass bottle of Pepsi using a straw, he drinks down and down and down....... until, he gets down to a couple of drops, and tries to get them with his straw. But what totally took us all off-guard by surprise is that he all of a sudden gets entirely sucked into that Pepsi bottle through that very straw by blowing on it too hard, after which, the young girl actually said, “Mom, he’s done it again!”! :rotfl: Now _THAT_ is off-the-wall funny stuff out loud and then some, you understand that? :lol: !!

You know people, the Super Bowl has quite a *rather awesome* history, ranging from the special and creatively so imaginative TV spots there, right down to the big game and halftime shows that kick some big-time butt and then plenty already. Don’t worry, there is plenty of subject material for us to cover here, so you hang on now! Big Grin !

And finally, Zshzn, as part of your reply, you said the following words to me which were:

Quote:You are most compelling, and quite the elegant writer!

And with that, man, I thank you so much!! d=:king:=b I definitely appreciate that comment. Hey, I do my best to be careful with what I write and stuff, even in these QBasicNews.com forums. I am sure that you are getting my drift with what I am talking about, you know? Cool !

All of you, talk to you later, and thanks so much once more!!! ;*) !!

[Image: file.php?id=32]
- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Hehe,.. I not much for football, but the ads, ther're sweet,.. I really like Budwisers horse ones (Go figure,. :wink: ), the Zebra one hitting the top of my list..

So who ever wins,. all goes, I want to see what ad makes my ribs hurt the most.. Big Grin=b
Kevin (x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

[Image: 11895-r.png]
Quote:Patriots 8-0 in the playoffs since brady took over.

But I'll go with the Eagles. The'yve waited too long.

The colts will win it next year!!!!

Go COLTS!!! w00t. :bounce: