Boredom animation.
[Image: foxanimgif.gif]
Tongue
LOL
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
Lol! I like it, although his head would proably go backwards slightly more if it was hit by a bowling ball....
Nice stuff, but maybe speed up the framerate a little. I nearly stopped watching after the first few seconds when nothing really happened.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Quote:Lol! I like it, although his head would proably go backwards slightly more if it was hit by a bowling ball....

Same here =P

Now that's comedy!
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
Quote:Nice stuff, but maybe speed up the framerate a little. I nearly stopped watching after the first few seconds when nothing really happened.
Maybe it would make a good avatar or signature then... :lol:
i would use it as mine if i didn't have one =P nice work!
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Cool! I like how he drops when the bowling ball hits him. K.O.!!! That was funny.
[offtopic]
WTF is with those fox avatars, anyway...good stuff. Let me guess, Mech made em'?
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Yeah, that's pretty good! Big Grin Just speed up the frame rate more (or cut out some scenes) and maybe have him jerk backwards more and you have a winner in my book.

Btw, just wondering,how come Mech, Josiah and the Radical Raccoon all have very, very similiar avatars?
Jumping Jahoolipers!